Help Me to Find Him as He Is Finding Me

Chapter 3

Chapter 3

June 29th 2008
Forks,Wa
Outside Forks High

“ Stupid piece of shit!’
Marion had used her foot to forcefully shut the door of her truck.
“ Just watch me! I’ll trade you in for a better truck when I get money so you better start to shape up”

Yea, talking to a truck is normal.
As she was about to turn around a girl had touched her shoulder, Marion jumped up dropping her binder.

“ Umm..oops?’ The girl had looked at me and chuckled
I look her square in the eyes

Wow she has gorgeous eyes. Bright blue, Wow times two I think i’m seeing a god or something.

She had shoulder length brown hair,pale skin, and cute freckles.
Wait... did I just call her cute?
Come on what is wrong with me seriously.

She was chuckling softly.
“ Hi i’m Bundy, are you new around here?’
Why was she laughing at me? It was like she heard what was inside my head.
“ Yeah..I am actually, just arrived in Forks a couple of days ago. I’m Marion pleased to meet your aquantience.”
Bundy gave Marion the weirdest look ever.
“Wow, do you not get out much? Did that beat up old truck really get you down to Forks without breaking down?”

Bundy was grinning impishly.
“ So what are your classes?’
“ I just found this scholl, I don’t have any classes yet.”
Bundy sighed and grabbed her by the wrist, dragging her to the first brick building. It was labeled “Office” above the door.

Her hands were freezing cold like ice, it must have been the weather, I mean COME ON! it was like 57 degrees out there. Marion had felt like a little child on her first day of school, this brought back such memories.

“Come on Mari-sweetie, your going to be late on your first day of kindergarden.”

“ NEVU!! I dun wanna go to school, and can you stop wif the baby talk, i’m pwactically a gwoun up.”

My mother had stopped the baby talk almost instantly, but I guess she didn’t hear the school thing because she jumped straight out of the car and dragged me inside.

“ Have a good day”
“ I hate you” I glared


A quick, cold, hard thump to the back of my head woke me from my daydreaming in an instant.
“ Ow... was is really neccesary to hit me and that hard while were at it?”
Bundy looked up thinking and then back down at my eye level.
“ Yes...yes it was,anyways looks like you are in the same classes as me so lets go were already late for art and I love art dammit!”

“ Oh would you like a couple passes to excuse you for being late?” The lady at the front desk was talking directly to Bundy.
“ Thank you very much Mrs. Mason.” Bundy had smiled sweetly at her and her eyes glistened making Mrs. Mason blush as she handed Bundy a couple signed passes.
“ Have a good day you two” she waved us goodbye and of course Bundy flashed her another one of her amazing dazzling smiles only making her blush one ontop of the other.

“ How the hell did you do that?”
“Do what?”
“Dazzle her, she was as red as a fucking rose, could you not tell?”
Bundy shrugged and faced foreward worried, as they approached the next building. Above the door were the words “Art Class”

“ Ooo I love art so much!”
Marion was jumping with excitement all the way to her seat in the back next to Bundy.

Bundy pulled out a scroll of blank paper and started to doodle on it.
Marion pulled out her sketch pad out of her bag, as usual her sketch book was a mess. Pages just torn out and shoved in there. As she was flipping through it looking for a clean page she was passing several sketches of a man with messy blonde hair. The pictures weren’t colored but they had golden topaz eyes and beautiful purple shadowing beneath them. Bundy looked very shocked, like she has seen him before.

“ So who’s the boy in the pictures?” Marion’s head whipped up quickly as she hurried to find a clean sheet, and she did.
“Umm.. I think it’s my uncle, i’m not for certain though.”

I wonder if she believes in vampires, I think Bundy would find me crazy though so mind as well not say anything.

Bundy was in complete shock, a human that believed in her kind. She wondered if Marion thought about her as a vampire.
“ So Marion, I know you just moved here but where do you live?”

“ Well I live in my truck in the school parking lot for now’ Marion looked down embarrased.

So that’s why Marion smells so foul!

“you retard!!” She shouted looudly and then quickly clapped her hand over her mouth.
Marion’s eyes went wide and her jaw dropped.

“We’re going home now. You are taking a shower, and getting clean clothes”
The bell to go to the next class rang. Bundy yanked Marion out of her chair and made her hurry to the car. Marion pulled her arm out of Bundy’s grip and took a step back.
“ What about class? We can’t just ditch.”

“Yes we can”
Marion pointed a finger at her
“ What about my truck?”
“Give me your keys, i’ll have Max drive it to the house”
Marion wrenched her keys out of her jean pocket and handed them over. Bundy skipped toward the school building.
“ Hey! Wait! Who the hell is Max!”
She shouted back. “You’ll see later!”

Marion extended her arms out foreward to stretch and felt a sudden cold rush of air blow around her body and touch her shoulder. The feeling went down her arm and stopped at her side pocket and then the wisp of cool air disappeared.
Her own hand went inside her pocket and she pulled out an old looking piece of paper. She unfolded it and read it to herself.

Hello there old friend,
How are you, you smell wonderful as usual, like sweet honey and roses just like when you were younger. 31 days til’ your 18th birthday. You grow older and more beautiful everyday, it is getting harder for me to go with the usual plan of turning you newborn
Look down.
--Your vampire stalker


She looked down and discovered a single red rose lying infront of her feet, as she bent down to pick it up a person in a cloak was infront of her. Marion went into shock as his hand grazed across her cheek.
She got to her feet just as he did, still unable to see his face. He kissed her cheek.
This was no ordinary feeling kiss, it felt cold like Bundy’’s hand but after a few second it burned a bit but she didn’t hate it. She loved the feeling of his tender, soft, icy, lips against her cheek, it was like she wanted more.

I’ll be watching you, every second of the day, I shouldn’t be but I feel like I need to.
He fleed before she could reach her hand up high enough to push back the hood of his cloak to reveal his face.

“ Hey Marion! Ooo.. where did you get that rose from?”
Marion shook her head. “ I found it on the floor so I picked it up.” Bundy had unlocked the doors.
“ Okay, enough standing we need to go now.”
Bundy hopped into the car and started it, Marion looked up at the sky as she held the rose to her heart.
I will find out who you are
She heard a deep lovely chuckle in her head, she noticed it belonged to him amnd she smiled getting into the car.
♠ ♠ ♠
okie well here is the chapter update heres some stuff you need to know about it.

italic- Marions thoughts
italic bold- Bundys thoughts
fancey red- Stalker

Please comment