Because I love you more than my heart can bear...

Seeing him...

'Rosey, Rosey - you're gonna love me!' Emerald sang in her annoying voice.
'I don't see why, Em - It's been eighteen years and I still haven't learnt to do that yet.' Rosalie sighed as she stretched, cat-like on her sofa.
'Yes - that's why have had zilch in the boyfriend department!' Emerald said brightly, then whipped out an evnvelope and waved it slowly back and forth in front of Rosalie's face.
'What is it?' She sighed, realising that there was no chance of getting back to her book until she had played Emerald's little game.
'Uh-uh! I'm not gonna tell you now!' She sang brightly and skipped off into her bedroom, playing her favourite band - My Chemical Romance. Rosalie didn't know why everybody was obsessed with the band. Sure, Rosalie shrugged, their music was good, but to her it just wasn't excellent. Sighing, again, Rosalie went back into her book.

'So, darling!' Rosey's Mother chirped as she sat at the dinner table. 'Has Emmey told you the good news?' She looked at Rosalie expectantley, waiting for some reaction.
'No, actually Mother, Emerald has told me nothing. She came into my room and waved an envelope at me, then left.' Why was everyone making a big deal out of an envelope? All Rosey could think of was that it contained their report cards. Although they weren't out for another week. So what could it be?
'Oh, silly me!' Emerald chimed in, when she flounced into her chair. 'It must of just slipped my mind. They're our tickets. You know, for the concert.'
But Rosalie did not know. She hadn't a clue to what her family were talking about. They could have been speaking Greek for all it mattered.
'Concert, Rose, concert!' Her Mother said, clicking her fingers in front of Rosey's face. 'My. Chemical. Romance.' She said slowly - as if talking to a small child.
And suddenly it clicked. They were going to the must of the year. The one that Kerrang claimed to be 'A must before you die. You may just die there, but it would be worth it.Well worth it.' And they would be there. In the front row with thousands of screaming fans, jumping along with the Bass, and singing the words as if they'll be the last that you'll ever say.
'Oh - that.' Rosalie wasn't overly excited - but she wasn't majorly bummed. She was indifferent.
'Oh - that!' Emerald mocked. 'How could you say that! Frankley I am ashamed to have you as my sister.'

But a week later they were sitting in the car, driving to the biggest concert of the century. Emerald was thrilleed as always, talking about how she would fall in love with Gerard and discussing with her Mother about what names they would call their children. Like that would ever happen, Rosalie thought.
And then they were there.
Once the preview bands had packed and left an expectant hush went over the crowds and a collective take of breath could be heard as Gerard, Mikey, Ray, Bob and Frank drifted on to the stage. Rosalie had to admit, they looked the part. All magnificent in their own way, and much, much more together. Rosalie felt herself fall as the band strummed upi the chords to their first song of the night. Welcome to the Black Parade.
Rosalie was struck at how they all played with feeling, and she was awed at the beautiful music that came out of their rural instruments. She felt herself fall in love with the band that she had once thought was droneless noise, and she now understood why Emerald swooned over the players.
Taking a glance at the lead singer, Rosalie' eyes went wide. He was so, so handsome! Rosalie thought that she now, finally, understood Emerald's obssesion. He was just... excellent. Wow.

Bravo, God - well done!

Rosey began singing with gusto and pretty soon she was jumping with the delight of the songs. She had never felt so alive in years! She had realised what had been missing on her dark days and now she felt like My Chemical Romance had saved her life.
And then something amazing happened.
Gerard looked her way.
Their eyes locked and Rosalies breath froze in her throat. So, apparently, did Gerard's for he had stopped singing and all the band members (not to mention thousands of dissapointed fans) had their eyes trained on him. But he no longer cared. All he now cared for was that electric-green eye'd girl in the front row. Reaching out with his hand he motioned for her to join him on the stage.
Mutely, Rosalie agreed.
Everyone looked silently on as the two strangers stared at each other, staring straight into the depths of the opposite's eyes. They were in love.
Rosey realised that seeing him was the best thing that could have happened to her, right now. Seeing him...