Because I love you more than my heart can bear...

Freard? Frank and Gerard?... Freard?

Eventually the arm-wrestling had come to an enevitable end. Frank could barely stand, let alone hold his arm up. Butch was over-joyed.
Gerard was helping Frank sit into a comfortable chair - which was a hard task as Frank insisted he was fine, and that he didn't need handling. Ultimately, Gerard gave up, and know Frank stood swaying in the middle of the dance-floor, still insisting that he was fine, and that he didn't need to sit down.
Timidly, Rosalie stood, and weaved her way throughout the crowd thinking that this was a greater time then any to confront the confusing Frank. Gerard was there for assisstance - if the need arose.
'Hey, Frank! Hows it hanging?' She asked timorously, afraid that one wrong move now would spoil the moment and that she would never have this chance again. She smiled grimly as she thought about how it would seem she was the leapord and Frank the gazelle - she stood waiting anxiously for the moment to strike - or the lightening reactions when Frank sensed what she was up to. But that didn't happen. Frank was flying blissfully in the land of the faeries and at the moment he would do anything. For anyone. To anyone.
' 'Mm, good 'm good.' He said as his eyes unfocused for the third time.
'So, Frank... I, er, couldn't help noticing that you don't like, er, me.' She finished lamely. Gerard gave her shoulder an encouraging squeeze and she ploughed on. 'Could you, possibly, tell me why?'
'I'm sorry, but Franks not in right now. If you want, you could leave a message after the beep. Beeeeep.'
'Alright - I think I'll do that.' Rosey said as she played along. 'Hey, Frank - it's Rosalie. I was just wondering if you could tell me why you seem to dislike me so. Please!'
'Oh, Rosey - poor, poor Rosey.' He said, looking sympathetic. 'You came into our lives without a second thought, and now there is no going back - for you have captured Gerards heart, that which was never meant to be taken. Alone it would stand, in winters cold embrace, until one lonesome soul - thinking what Gerard thought, and feeling what Gerard felt - would thaw out the coldness, to make way for the spring. Sadly - though you believe it to be true, this one is just not you. For it is I, the one and only, that shall capture the caslte that is his heart. And now you know, the truth be told, what shall ye do?' Apparently alcohol released the inner poet in him.
'You... what?'
'I LOVE GERARD! I should have been the first of which the world has never seen! But you came to ruin my plans! You - the wicked spawn of the devil - the ninja of the black mountins - the assassin of my dreams! You have ruined everything! EVERYTHING!'