Because I love you more than my heart can bear...

After.

It had been three long weeks after the incident at the party. Frank had taken his leave of the tour bus and now follows them around in his Aston Martin, Gerard has become strangely quiet. Mikey and Bob had spent their time continuingly playing Poker and Ray had been reading the Complete works of Shakespeare. That frightened Rosalie more then anything.
All Rosalie had done was sit around mulling over what had happened at the disasterous party. The last thing that Frank had said before passing out, sprawled over the floor, had been rooted firmly in her head. She just couldn't escape from his unearthly confession: 'I LOVE GERARD! I should have been the first of which the world has never seen! But you came to ruin my plans! You - the wicked spawn of the devil - the ninja of the black mountains - the assassin of my dreams! You have ruined everything! EVERYTHING!' She now knew the terrible reason why Frank had continued to hate Rosalie in such a manner. She almost wished that Frank had kept it to himself, as who knew what kind of disaterous consequences would rear their ugly heads before Rosalie and Gerard finally had there chance to begin a happy and fruitful life together. Would they ever be able to settle down and begin he rest of their lives without some nasty interruption that could stop their beloved relationship?
Rosalie already thought she knew the answer to that. She hoped she was wrong, but with so many people believing to be in love with their idol, Gerard Way, who knew. They would do almost anything to get their hands on his sacred flesh. Rosey didn't want that - all she wanted was to be left alone with her wonderful love.
But, if anyone else had access to Gerard, and wanted to do anything to him then what could she do to stop them? She couldn't do anything because she knew that she had absolutly no body strength. But what she did know was that she'd never let anything happen to her Gerard. She would die first.

~

Gerard had been feeling down ever since Frank had left. He had a sneaking suspicion why this was, and subconciously he thought that it was true. But in his conciousness was loathe to admit it. He would never, ever admit this burning feeling deep down inside of him. Otherwise he would spoil his one and only chance of keeping the most precious person to him at the moment, and possibly forever. Rosalie.
He knew that he had loved Rosalie from the first moment he saw her in the first row on that fateful concert. He knew that he wanted to stay withe her for the rest of his life, and know Frank had gone and spilled the thing that he didn't want to hear - and what he was sure that Rosey didn't want to hear. Rosey would never love him now. Now that she knew that Frank loved him.
But whats more - what Gerard never wanted to say to anyone - was that Gerard had always thought about what it would be like if him and Frank were together. But then he had seen Rosey, and all these confusing thoughts had vanished. All he now wanted to do was to love her.
Gerard didn't know what do to - but he knew that he had to sort this mess out. He couldn't let Frank ruin the success of the band - as this was all he had ever lived for. But without Frank, there was no band.
He had to make amends.
He had to put a stop to all this childish fantasies that he and Frank had entertained for far to long.
He had to sort it all out.