Because I love you more than my heart can bear...

Talking to him...

Silence masked the arena and still no one spoke. What was happening? All of the spectators thought at once. Why was he with that girl? Who was she?
But the most mystified had to be Rosalie. All she knew about the butterflies and nervous feeling in her stomach was that she had never felt it before. And that worried her. Gerard Way was looking deeply into her eyes and she quelled the temptation of pouncing on him and planting her red lips on to his soft mouth. She resisted and so, it seemed, did Gerard. At least they were feeling the same, Rosalie reasoned.
Seeming to become aware of his surroundings, Gerard lifted his head and let his gaze slip over the expectant crowd. He opened his mouth. Once, twice - three times, before managing to make the words dance around his tongue and out into the air.
'I'm truly sorry for the delay, but... I just couldn't let this opportunity slip. Heaven has handed my an angel, and I must make use of this moment. If you please, mademoiselle .' He said, putting on a French accent, and making Rosalie giggle.
He reached out and gently took her hand, raising it softly to his lips. His mouth gently pressed against it, then let it fall slowly back to her side. Bringing his mouth closer to Rosalie, he raised his hand to caress her face. Gerard inched closer and closer until their noses barely touched. He looked into her eyes, seeming to ask for permission. Rose nodded barely - jerkily, bringing her own face to the moment when they were one.
The stadium gasped, all in unison, as they shared a moment of passion between them. But they didn't notice, for they had decended unto their own, fantastical world of pleasure and passion.
Emotions crowded on to Rosalie, trying to be felt the most. Lust, love, passion, pleasure. And fear... strangely, Rosey felt a surge of icey cold fear, but then she quelled it like a younger child squashing an annoying insect, and threw all of her energy into getting lost in Gerard's lips.

The rest of the concert passed in a flash, filled with devoted stares to Gerard on Rosalie's part, and quick glances of adoration on Gerard's. As soon as Rosalie stepped off of the stage, Emerald besieged her with a thousand questions. 'Why? How did it feel? Will you ever see him again?How will you...' But Rosey tuned her out as she focused all of her concentration on to Gerard and his amazing performance.
Once the last song had been played (Cancer), Rosey wiped a tear from her eye and made her way to the backstage area. Gerard had slipped her a pass. Her Mother had dragged away the reluctant Emerald and said that they'd wait in the car. Good. She had Gerard all to herself.

'There you are!' Gerard sighed, relieved at finding Rosalie safe and sound. 'So, uh...' Gerard Way started. Um - This is uncomfortable, Rosey thought. She had never expected to be so squirmish in his presence, but now she was here she felt like she was 10 ft tall, clumsy, and breaking out in spots, right infront of him. She had no idea how to start a conversation with a god. I should get out more often, Rosalie thought, get some practise.
'Hey - Gee!' Someone called from behind her. 'Ah, is this the person whom has stolen your heart?' Rosey turned around to spy Mikey looking at her. He gasped. 'Christ, Gee - she's a looker. I wanna 'er!' He said, giving Gerard a puppy dog face. 'Pwease?!'
Gerard swung an arm around Rose's waist and pulled her close to him protectivly. 'Uh-uh. She's mine.' And he grinned down at her.
'Where are my manners?' Gerard mused.
'Don't worry,' Mikey said, looking around. 'It's getting near tea-time - they should be back here when they want feeding.'
'Ha ha. I was just remarking on my inability to introduce you two. Mikey this is... Oh.'
'Rosalie.' Rosey supplied, sheepishly, smiling up at him.
'Rosalie.' Gerard repeated softly, 'I like it.' And once again they gazed into each other's eyes. Talking to him was like revealing her innermost secrets. Talking to him...