Because I love you more than my heart can bear...

Love

'Ahem.' Mikey coughed, getting no responce from the star-struck lovers. 'AHEM!' He screamed, sick of their lovey-dovey routine.
It had been three long hours since Rosalie had met Gerard backstage. There she discovered his favourite colours, his lifelong ambition (which has nothing to do with his band - suprising, no?) and why Frank loved skittles. But Rosalie would never tell anyone that dark secret. It might make their head explode.
Rosalie jumped at the force of Mikey's shout, and Gerard smacked him upside the head. 'Need a cough drop there, Mikey?' He asked, handsomely smirking.
'No. I need a barf-bag.' He said, making gagging noises as they stared into each other's eyes once again.
'You know that this isn't going to last.' Bob remarked as he sat down on the sofa with a sigh.
'Uh-uh!' You're wrong, Bryer! So, so wrong!' Gerard cried, then snuggled his head into Rosalie's shoulder, pretending to cry as she stroked his hair, like a Mother with a child. 'Have you never read all of the cliche'd stories? Love at first sight always lasts! Always!' His muffled voice floated up from Rosey's shoulder as she smothered a grin.
But wait? Did he just say - love at first sight? Love? At first sight? LOVE?
She had expected this to totally upheave her (for they had only known each other for the past three hours, and this would be seen as moving way to fast. He had already declared his love, for Christ's sake!), but strangely, she didn't. All she felt was deep, deep adoration, affection and... and... love. Yes. Now that she thought about it, she loved him to. They loved each other, and they always would. Forever.
'Gerard.' She said softly, calling his attention by the sound of her delicate voice. 'Gerard. You just said you loved me.'
He looked shocked, then relieved, then anxious as he waited for her reaction.
'Gerard.' Rosalie repeated.
He continued to stare at her, hope in his eyes.
'I love you too.'
She loved him. Love...