Because I love you more than my heart can bear...

Stay together forever...

'Woah.' Bob muttered.
'You can say that again.' Mikey said as he stared at the two lovers opposite, abashed at their proclamations.
'Woah.' Bob said. Again.
'Woah, what?' Frank and Ray asked as they sat down, looking confusedly at the situation before them. They had brought Pop-Corn, that was good, seeing as a very entertaining sit-com was happening right before their eyes.
'Gerard unconsciencely said 'I love you' to Rosalie and then Rosalie said 'I love you too.' Then they started staring at each other. I think we should poke them until they wake up from their little love scene-thingy.' Bob said, hurridly getting them up to date, and a bit more.
'Woah.' Ray agreed, stuffing Pop-Corn into his mouth. 'I think you're right about the poking thing. Does anyone have a stick?' He asked, looking around.
'Ah - look! They're waking up!' Mikey screamed.
Frank just sat there, shock plastered around every inch of his face. 'How could he?' He whispered, softly. But nobody noticed, as all eyes were tuned to the drama taking place infront of them.

'It's all going to change, now, isn't it?' Rosalie asked, suddenly afraid of all the obsticles that lay ahead.
'Not if you don't want it to.' Gerard murmured, contently stretching then lying comfortably in her embrace.
'But it will.' Rosalie argued. 'Everything will. I love you and you love me. But what about everything else. The world wont stop moving just because we do.' She lamented, saddend by the fact that they may never be together forever, as she had always dreamed about.
'If the world doesn't stop moving then we shall have to continue moving with it. Or, you know, we could threaten God with a gun, or something.' He shrugged. This comment earned a small laugh from Rosey.
'But what about Mother - and Emerald? How will they fare? What about my education? Who'll feed Twinkles? And will I ever, ever be able to eat a thousand Skittles in one mouthful?' She asked forlornly, seeing the road that their love had carved slowly collapse in on itself as all of her dreams came tumbling down.
'We'll send some money and stuff to your Mother and sister, and I think they shall fare quite well. We can hire a personal tutor for your education. I'm sure your Mother or sister can feed Twinkles... you may have to bribe them first, but I'm sure that they'll do it for you. And Frank's already eaten a thousand Skittles. Trust me - it's not pretty. Any other questions?' He answered and asked at the same time. 'Please stay here. After finding you my life shall never be the same again, and only you can make it whole. So please - please, don't leave.'
'Never. Not even if you chased me with rags on a stick.' Rosalie replied and Gerard laughed, as he tweaked her nose. 'I do love you, you know.'
'I know, and I love you too.'

Applause surround them as they came to their senses. Bob was wiping a tear from his eye and yelling 'Bloody awesome, man!' Mikey was looking at Rosalie as if he had never seen her before. Ray was fiddling with his afro, trying to look like he had never been listening, despite the tear on his face. And Frank? No one saw a dejected Frank slink back into his room, tears down his face.