Because I love you more than my heart can bear...

What's wrong with Frank...?

'Isn't Rosalie the best?' Gerard sighed as he sat back in his chair. 'She is just so... so... amazing! She's perfect! She's sensational...' He sighed again as he reminisced about his love. Rosalie had left two hours ago and he had been doing this ever since.
'Yeah, Gee, you've already said, like, a thousand times.' Ray said as he raised Bob's five by twenty. They had been playing Poker for an hour and a half, ever since Gerard had started spouting nonesence about his dearest, darling Rosalie.
'Are you sure you wanna do that? I have a pretty good hand.' Bob warned.
'Thanks for the advice, but I think I'll stick with this. Mine is bestest hand that you can get and...' He trailed off, feigning a look of shock and regret as if he had just told a mightily big secret.
'That's so fake.' Bob raised it to fifty.
'Is not!' Ray countered, placing a hundred on the table.
'Is too, and you know it! You'll never win with a poker face like that!' Bob laughed as he added a hundred and fifty to the table.
'Fine then! I wanna see you!' Ray shrieked, and Bob layed down his cards with a grin on his hands. 'Straight.' He snickered and started to scrape up his winnings. Ray placed his hand out to stop him. 'Royal flush.' He smirked, spreading his cards out over the table as Bob gaped. 'Come to papa!' Ray laughed happily as he collected his winnings.
Gerard sat up and gasped, making everybody stop to look at him.
'Inspiration has come to me while I was dreaming about my beloved love of my life and fed a song into my lowly ear!'
'What the hell are you on about, Gerard? Oh, no. Has someone been feeding him weed again?' Mikey yelled, casting a suspicious look to Frank whom had been looking a bit down lately. Frank had once told Gerard that smoking a spliff had the same affect as smoking a normal ciggarette, and when their supply of ciggarette's ran out, Gerard had resorted to the spliff. Some would think this ordeal would have been funny. Others, like the people whom lived with him, would have found it traumatising.
'No idiot! I have thought of a new song! Here it is:
Rosalie is red,
Gerard is black.
If anyone takes her away from me,
I will get her back!' He sat back, a satisfied look on his face. 'How about it then?'
Mikey looked away, seeming to be guilty of something. Ray and Bob snickered and Frank looked ill. What was wrong with him? It seemed to Gerard that ever since he had said that he loved Rosey, Frank had locked himself away from the group and seemed to be receeding into his own company more and more. This wasn't like Frank.
Gerard wondered whether Frank had a problem with Rosalie. Maybe he didn't like her. Maybe he did like her, but liked her too much and didn't want to get in the way of her and Gerard. What exactly was Frank feeling?