Because I love you more than my heart can bear...

Together on the open road... If Mother agrees....

'Mum, I know what you're thinking! You're thinking that I barely even know this guy, yet I want to move in with him and his band! but it will be okay mum, I promise. Gerard would never let anything happen to me and everything will be taken care of.' Rosalie argued with her Mother, trying to get her to see Rosey's point of view. Why didn't she believe Rose when she told her that Gerard was capable of protecting her?
'No! I will not leave you in the hands of a stranger! Anything could happen to you there and I wouldn't be able to help! You're staying here and that's final!' She shrieked. She was only trying to protect her beloved daughter from the harsh realities of the wide world.
'Mum, I'm eighteen! I can leave if I want to!' Rosalie shouted back, enraged that her Mother didn't trust her or Gerard enough to let them live without her Mothers eagle eyes watching them every second that they are together. 'I can leave if I want to.' She said, much more calmer now, 'I only wanted your consent before I did it. I want you to be happy for me, I want you to let me do what I want for a change! I'm an adult now, and I know what I want. Nothing can stop me from getting it!'
'Darling, all I want is for you to be happy to, but I don't think that this young man is going to give you that. You'll always be on the move, going from gig to gig and what happens if you don't get on with the rest of the bandmates? What would you do then? You'll be miles away from home and I wouldn't be able to get you! Think of what you're doing, Rosalie!'
'I have mum, I have! I have thought about it for the past week and do you know what I have found out since me and Gerard haven't been together?' She looked questioningly at her Mother. 'I found out that I miss him like the flower misses the warmth of the sun on a winter's day. I miss him like the swallow misses the joys of spring and everyday I spend away from him, a little bit of my heart breaks off, falling into the deep abyss, never to return. I need him. I love him.'
A shocked silence decended upon the room as her Mother and sister looked at Rosalie as if they had never seen her before.
'You what?' Her Mother whispered, traumatised by the sudden revelation.
'You heard me, I love him. So, so much! And that's why I must stay with him., because if I don't I fear that my heart shall fall apart and will never fit together again. Please. I'm begging you. I must stay with him!' The pleading in her voice, the desperatness in her eyes and the determination in her movements must have done the trick where words alone could not, for her Mother consented to her going to live with her beloved Gerard and his bandmates.
Rosalie was ecsatic. She couldn't wait until the time when her and Gerard could be on the road together. Together forever.