Because I love you more than my heart can bear...

P.A.R.T.Y. T.I.M.E.

Hey! If you're reading this... which I'm pretty sure you are - then can you please read the others first because I noticed that some comtained typos and jazz. So, yeah! ALSO, I've added more to Frank. And his hatred. SO READ IT!!!! It's quite crucial to the storyline.Oh! Ad before I forget! COMMENT!

Rosey had lived with the boys for a month. She had felt the overpowering need for female companionship - but living with band filled with boys couldn't give her that. She had to learn to live with it.
But she had Gerard, and with him - everything would be fine.
Although Frank didn't seem to like her. She couldn't think why. One night Rosey mentioned this to Gerard.
'He doesn't dislike you, Rosey. He's just getting used to having a girl around. Having a female disqualifies loads of things that we used to do here.' He said smugly.
'Oh, really?' Rose said with a rueful smile.
'Really.'
'Like what then?' She smirked when he had to think for a minute for an answer.
'Like... Like walking around naked!' He smiled triumphantly - knowing that he had won.
'You can still do that, you know. I'm not gonna stop ya!'
He looked abashed at her lack of morals.
'Frankly, I am ashamed to have you as my girlfriend!' He said, playfully tweaking her nose.
'Frankly, I am ashamed to have you as my boyfriend!' She said as she tweaked his nose.
'But seriously. I don't want to be living with someone who doesn't like me. I suggest we go and have a bonding session. Oh! A party! Lets have a party and get stinking drunk! Everyone bonds when their drunk! Can we, Gerard? Can we?' She asked pleading. Upon seeing that that didn't work, she switched tactics. Puppy. Dog. Eyes.
Gerard made a disgusted sound, and said, 'Puppy dog eyes don't work on me, Rosalie. Hey! That rhymed!'
Rosalie whined. 'Please, Gerard. Please.' Making her eyes much more puppy-ish, she won the argument.
'Fine. But you're going to be sorting this out!' He warned as he went into his room to sleep. Rosalie did a small victory dance, then skipped to her own room.
In her triumph, she danced straight into Frank.
'I hope it's going to be a good party.' He said as he roughly pushed passed her.
How long had he been watching?