About:My Life As A Vampire

Hi, My name is Ella, I'm a vampire,you know; Pale Skin,Buttersotch eyes,fast,strong and a thirst for blood,I go to school like any other average 17 year old teenager,And only two other people know my secret,my brother and sister, Edgar and Zefer,they are also my kind; if we told my mom well... We dont prey on humans,only Animals,we can't go in the sun,It will look like a thousand tiny dimonds shinning on our skin,Yeah not a good idea for people too see. And we also have angry no-good-for-nothing vampires coming after My brother, sister and myself,they think we are dangeroues..they think we are dangerous becuase our father was a vampire..Don't ask how he ever kept the secret from my mom..Anyways we also have awesome powers,Edgar can read minds and reseave images that you think...which is sometimes and most of the time nasty.Zefer can see into the future..but sometimes its blurry becuase it depends on the person she is trying to get the future from,it also depends if the person made their descion and they are not turning back, And then there is me.. Right now,Edgar can't read my mind.. We are thinking that is my super-natural power..but Zefer thinks there is more too it..

Anyways That's mostly the past..Now we're going to take you into the future. And you won't need Zefer's help.
  1. My Life As A Vampire:The Story Begins Chp 1
    This is how I live as a vampire,this is my life as a vampire.
  2. My Life As A Vampire: School Chp 2
    This Is School, And This Is What I Do Everyday, But it changed slightly when a boy named Joe talked to me,and ended up sitting next to me in class.Great.
  3. My Life As A Vampire: That Girl Chp 3
    Joe,Nick and Kevin talk about the unknown girl
  4. My Life As A Vampire: Laughs Chp 4
    I can take care of myself!...Right?
  5. My Life As A Vampire: Stalker!? Me!? Nooo! Chp 5
    Is Joesph A Stalker!? Say Whaa!
  6. My Life As A Vampire: Home.Hunt.Edward.Sleep
  7. My Life As A Vampire: Your Happy..
    Ella Is Talking Too Joe! :)
  8. My Life As A Vampire:Sing A Song..
    Joe And Ella Practice their songs for a project