About:My Life As A Vampire

My Life As A Vampire:Sing A Song..

"When your gone,Will I lose control?,
your the only road I know,you show me where to go..
who will drive my soul?,seems somebody burnt out the signs,
I can't expect the hard curves..there are no borders, there are no lines.
how can I know were to turn?,you make the streetlights reappear,
I feel bright when you stand near.I know what I am when you are here...
my place bcomes to clear..
When your gone,will I lose control?your the only road I know,
you show me were to go..Who will drive my soul?"

Her voice was truly amazing,it was smooth,relaxing,yet strong and powerful..I was in a daze staring at Ella.

"Joe?,..Joe!...Joeseph Adam Jonas!?"I snapped out of my trance and shook my head
"S-sorry,you said that Edgar and Zefer said that your voice was Pretty Good of a singer..or were you just being modest?" I waited for an answer,but I didn't get one.
"You shouldnt keep your talent bottled up like this Ella.." I looked her in the eyes..there was something there..was she worried?

"there is something your not telling me?" I smiled
"Well..there is something I'm not telling you..but I'm just not ready..to tell you..What I know"she smiled sheepishly.I Nodded"You can tell me when your ready,if you want to,I'll always be here for you Ella,and I won't think any diffrently of you"we looked at eachother..her eyes sparkled and her golden eyes turned to liquid I guess I said the right thing..

"You wanna hear the next song?"
"I would love too" She smiled and started to sing

" if I should die before I wake,its 'cause you took my breath way,losing you was like living I'm a world with no air..then you sing" she gave me the piece of paper,She marked down where I'm suppose to ready,where she is and where we both sing.

Joe:" I'm here,alone,didn't wanna leave.my heart won't move its incomplete.wish there was a way to make you understand"
Ella:" but how,do you expect me,to live alone with just me?,'Cause my world revolves around you.Gets so hard for me to breath"
Joe:"Tell me.how I'm suppose to breath with no air.can't live, can't breath with now air.thats how I feel when you ain't there..there's no air,no air..Got me out here in the water so deep,tell me how your gonna be without me.If you ain't here,I just can't breath.there's no air,no air."
Ella:"No air,air,No air,air,No air,air,No air,air"
Joe:"I walked,I ran,I jumped,I flew right offbthe ground to float to you.there's not gravity to hold me down- for real"
Ella:"but somehow im still alive inside.you took but I survived,I don't know bit I didn't care."
Both:"but how,do you expect me to live alone with just me? 'cause my world revolves around you.it gets so hard for m to breath..No air,air.".

"Those are some really well wrighten lyrics Ella.."
"Thanks Joe,now I wanna hear your song!"

once I had the rarest rose that ever deigned to bloom,
cruel winter chilled the balm,
and steal my flower to soon,
O lonlieness,O hoplesness.to search the ends of time,
for there is in all the world no greater love then mine..
Love..still falls the rain.
still falls the night.
be mine forever...
its stars of brightest glow,
they shine for you
they shine for you
they burn for all the see
come into these arms again and set the spirit free"


"Wow.that was deep.."Said Ella thoughfully then she looked at the clock..I wish she didn't
"Its 9:30 already!,I have get home thanks Joe for letting me come over,hopfully I get to meet you family next time"she said this as she packed her stuff,then she gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and hurried out my door.
"I-uh-in-blah..Bye?" yip,thats all I could say..
♠ ♠ ♠
Drive My Soul-Lights
No Air-Jordan Sparks Feat.Chris Brown
Love Song for a Vampire-Annie Lennox
lol I acually didn't mean to put the last one in there.I just searched Love Songs on youtube and I found that and listened to it..its okay..I just picked it beacuse of the title hehe XD
Drive My soul reminds me of Bella and Edward for some resone and I just though of it..lol

This chapter made me TIRED!
holy Shizzle!
Comments??