Roof-Top Romance

WAKING THE BOYS

To wake up the guys, the first place she went was near the very back of the bus. This time she managed to get there without tripping. The first one she went to was Frank. She thought for a second about what she would do. She was about to wake him up by doing something stupid. Then she thought about the cold water and decided to wake him up normal.
She sat down beside him and shook his shoulder. He slowly opened his eyes and said, “Hey, what’s up?”
“You will be shortly. Two things… One, we’re down the road from my house and two we’re gonna wake everyone up together. Any ideas?”
He sat up and rubbed his eyes. He yawned and then said, “I could get my guitar and play something to get everyone up.”
“Okay,” She said. “But Ray is sleeping in the higher level so he will have his own special wake up.”
“Well, let’s do his first.”
So they went upstairs. Frank poked Ray in the eye. Elena laughed quietly. He barely moved. Elena held her hand really close in front of Ray’s face. Frank looked at her strange and asked, “What is that for?”
“It gives you an annoying feeling in your head. Not quite a headache, but a really annoying pain,” She whispered to him.
Shortly after she said that, Ray rolled over. She gave him a wedgie. Then he turned back over and looked at them. She smiled and said, “Morning.”
He looked at her and said, “Morning my ass. It’s still dark.”
“We’re down the street from my house. Get up cause we’re going to wake Mikey and Bob with Frank’s guitar. Come and watch the fun,” She told Ray.
She pulled at his arms until he sat up, stretched, and yawned and then said, “Okay.”
They went to the closet and grabbed Frank’s guitar and a blue pick. The amp was already down there from the other day. He plugged in his stuff and played a super high pitched, annoying note. Mike jumped up really fast. Bob turned over and said loudly, “Oh my God, turn that shit off!”
Elena laughed at him. “Get up!” She yelled. “We’re almost at my house.”
Then Gerard came down and said, “Damn, that was really loud. Is everyone up? Elena’s house is just around the corner.”
“Yeah, they’re up,” Elena said. “But I think they’re pissed.”
“I’m not, I just wasn’t expecting that,” Mikey said.
“Well cool. I’m sorry if anyone is mad. But we’re almost to my house and I am just really excited,” She told them.
“It’s okay really,” Ray said.
Eventually everyone got up and went to the front of the bus. Someone made coffee. She could smell it. Gerard sat down at the wheel and Elena sat next to him. “When you pull out, go left towards Kmart,” She said to him and he did. “Now turn left at this four way on to Taylorsville. But make sure you go slow because my street is easy to miss.” So they turned and were going somewhat slow. “Okay it’s this next street,” She said. “Go left.” So he did. “Now go all the way to the back. We’re the 7th complex, but we’re also the last.”
Shortly after saying that, her complex was there. “Okay, left here. Go to the back slowly. We’re the place with the green and red trucks,” She told him.
He parked the bus sideways in five empty parking spaces.
“Okay, we’re here!” She yelled to everyone.
They all got off the bus and Gerard locked everything up. They walked quietly to her house. She was holding Gerard’s hand as they walked in the front door. It was unlocked. What they saw when they went in was funny and scary at the same time.