Secousse.

Le commencement

Pushing through the crowd of the sticky, sweaty and fat people really didn’t make this feeling any better. I knew I should have stayed backstage, I didn’t really feel like hauling myself all the way back. The crowd screams and turns the same direction as me and I watch the love of my life walk across the stage.
Not even two seconds into the show I already have a headache; warped tour season was the worst of my life. But yet, the best. I was with Travis for a whole three months, but the screaming was too much, and I already lost my ear plugs. Again.
With semi straight hair tall and pale lanky body, bright cyan colored eyes and a smile on his face he waves to the many fan girls in the crowd and jealous boyfriends. I smile, watching his radiant movement across the stage, the way he slings his guitar around his shoulders, adjusting the straps it makes me swoon. I look over at a group of girls squealing with excitement, I see drool falling out of there mouths, while staring at my lover.
“He’s mine!” One with a Bring Me the Horizon shirt on.
“Fuck off he’s mine!” Another with a Gym Class Heroes shirt on yells back.
I shake my head and laugh at them, knowing that neither one of them had a chance. But I really couldn’t help myself but feel a little insecure; they were much skinnier than I was, more blonde, ten times more attractive and probably cooler than I ever was, and will ever be.
“What are you laughing about fat ass?” One of them chuckled, she turned flipping her perfect blonde highlighted hair and shifted her weight to one side of her foot. Putting her hands on her hips she looked at me as if she had already successive.
I bit my lip looking down at my yellow skinny jeans and bright green flats; did I really look that fat? Holding my green we the kings shirt down making it look like I was skinny I bit down on my lip harder, probably messing up my lip ring. I turn away from her and listen to the group of clones laugh together. I look up at Travis with a sorry look on my face, he could clearly see that I was about to cry. I push through the crazy mosh as he watches me leave and sings at the same time.
I race off onto a venue where there is hardly anyone at all, more than sitting; I pretty much fell onto the ground on my ass not really caring about the grass stains that will be there later. I look down at my flats, all torn, frayed and scuffed from the past year. I could hear Travis sing in the back ground, his voice emphasizing on parts to me, “They’ll tear us apart if, you give them the chance. Don’t sell your heart don’t say we’re not meant to be…”
I shake my head, sighing and laying back on my back listening to the music. I put my hands over my face, blocking the sun that seemed like it hated me, because it felt like it was just shining down on me. Just making me feel worse about myself. Now that I felt fatter than a bear I needed to look like one. Hopping to my feet from a crab walk look I head towards the tour busses. I was never good at finding ours.

“Where the fuck are you?” Travis yelled on his cell phone at me.
“Good question…”I say very nervously, I go up to a random guy and ask for directions while on the phone with Travis.
“Hey, do you know where Morris Street is?”
“I’ll tell you if you give me a blow job,” he winked smiling, half of his teeth was missing, some needed to be pulled out and he smelt as if he hadn’t taken a shower in about an month. He stepping closer just made me want to regurgitate all over the tunic he had on or at least that’s what it looked like. It was probably a sweater. (Quote by Janet Iero)
“NO!” I pretty much screamed at him, I started to back away from him.
“C’mon! It’s just a little blow job, c’mon baby I want you to suck my dick!”
“Baby, I know exactly where you are.”
And in the background I saw the bus pulling up slowly behind the guy who was still coming near me. I backed up into a wall and bit my lip. “Now that I have you alone…” he chuckled as she started grabbing at my shirt and ripping it from the top. He exposed a bit of my chest and started ripping more.
“What do we have here?” He smirked looking at me, making his eyebrows do a creepy up and down motion.
I was on the verge of crying, my eyes were burning, the corners of my mouth was twitching and I was scared out of my mind. I closed my eyes hoping to wake up from this nightmare and it doesn’t happen, it doesn’t go away. I can feel his dirty hands fondle my fragile body.
Not opening my eyes, I hear scuffing of feet. I start to whimper hoping it wasn’t a friend of his or something. But I open my eyes anyway, not hoping to see another creep trying to take advantage of me. But I see Travis come behind the guy and turn him around by his shoulder punching him in the jaw.
Before I could even comprehend what just happened I see myself on the bus crying into Travis’ chest. “What are you nuts?! You could have been hurt, or worse!” He said brushing my hair back from my face. He holds my head up so my eyes are gazing into his, “Be careful, remember that our plate number is 39844,” he smiled a little.
I smiled, “Sorry…I get mixed up you know with my dyslexia…” I whisper dyslexia, I’ve always hated that word.
“I know, its okay babe.” He kissed my cheek gently. “It’s okay…I’m just still a little scared that’s all.”
Before he could say another word I just did a full on lip lock, for a thank you...