Secousse.

Cinq menuets au minuit

“What in the fuck were you thinking Jack? You could have been killed! How did you know that they were going to catch you?” Azalea and Jack were getting into another fight, I swear that couple argues at least five times a day. And then make up with a shot glass of tequila and hardcore sex. Nothing really came between them, Jack was a flirting meat head and Azalea was the jealous type. Not a good combination if you ask me.
As I open the door to the bus all I hear is them screaming at each other. I walk onto the bus and they don’t even stop I sigh and walk past them, “SHUT THE FUCK UP!” I scream in the middle of them. It grows silent when I curl up into Travis’ bunk and shut the curtain.
“What’s wrong with her?” Jack says.
“No clue, but anyway, you’re an idiot.”
“I swear to fucking god Azalea, one more insult from your big mouth and its over.”
“Didn’t stop you the first five times did it? Apparently not!”
Slam. Goes the door to the bus after Jack storming out? Azalea lets out a giant huff and walks to the game room in the back.

I cover my head with a pillow and groan, “I hate this.” I practically scream to myself. Azalea and Jack was the most pathetic couple I have ever met, they’re on and off like a light switch it makes no sense. If they’re not meant for each other then why the fucks do they keep getting back together?
I roll over onto my back gazing upon the memories that float above me. I yank down a picture of Travis and I smiling with a beer in each of our hands and smiling like complete dorks. I laugh a little to myself, reminiscing on the memories of that night. Jack and Azalea were fighting, as usual.

I can remember it like it was yesterday…

“You make me sick!” Azalea mumbled to Jack who was looking at her with distain in his eyes. He bit his lip hard, trying to hold something that would hurt Azalea beyond repair back. “I know you want to say something. Just say it.”
“Alright I will, you’re a hypocrite, you’re annoying as fuck and you’re a fucking slut! Happy?”
Azalea’s golden eyes, looking up into Jacks heartless brown were more hurt than ever. She turned away from him, standing there with her back to him for a moment. Jack shook his head and took off somewhere else, into the crowd of people. Azalea turned around going to say something, but quickly shutting her mouth when she didn’t see him there, she let out a giant puff and headed straight to the girls bathroom.
“Christine…CHRISTINE!” Travis yelled, I turned to look at him tearing my site away from the sope opera that was happening for free.
“Oh hi sorry,” I smile a little taking the beer from him and clinking bottles with him.
“What’s on your mind?” He asked putting his beer down, he put both of his covered elbows onto the bar and looked at me. His eyes were heavy, but you could easily tell that he was interested in what I had to say.
“Nothing, just Jack and Azalea,” I shrug a little and take another small sip, the alcohol slipping down my throat.
“What about them?” He shrugged his shoulders a bit and did a small torso twist towards me.
“I don’t know, they’re on and off again. It just annoys me a little. And on New Years Eve too! I mean, who does that? Shouldn’t they be happy?”
“Not everyone is always happy in the relationship they’re in. They just can’t seem to make up there minds.”
“I wish they would.” Taking a big gulp of my drink I pretty much choke on it when it goes down the wrong pipe. I cough a little holding my chest and closing my eyes. I put my head between my legs and calm down. Feeling Travis’ hand on my back makes me feel much better.
“Alright everyone, grab that special someone or some random stranger, because the new year is coming in, Five, four three…”
I sit up and look at Travis who’s looking at me and smiling, “Two, one…” he holds my chin up and kisses my lips tenderly. As people hoot and holler I sling an arm around his neck to pull him off his stool and towards me more.
“Picture time!” Hunter giggled as he came between us; Travis and I kept our arms around each other and smiled with our beers in our hand.
Its times like this that I’m glad I’m not in the same position as Jack and Azalea.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's a bit short. But I'll have more soon!