Secousse.

Perfection, je ne suis pas.

Jack roamed around the venue a little, walking in between tour buses. He kept his hands in his pockets, pinching his thighs though the cloth. He bit his lip and shook his head a little, talking to himself. He wasn’t only frustrated, he was angry, at himself. He loved Azalea dearly, he adored her more than anything in the world, he would give his life for her, and he would do anything just to see her smile.
He was scared to lose her, he would blame himself. “I’m a fucking idiot, how could I do that? I…UGH!” He punched a wall and felt his fingers sting with pain. Quickly turning red, black and purple he bit his lip and tried holding back tears. He sat in an empty venue with no one there, it looked practically deserted.
Sitting down and holding his knees to his chest he rests his head on his chin, looking out at the sunset. He let tears flow down off his cheeks and onto his pursed lips. “Ugh, you’re a fucking fuck up Jack. You fucking idiot, you let her slip right through your fingers! Who said she’s going to want your dumb ass back again!?”

“Ugh, bastard. I hope I never see him again.” Azalea groans as she watches MTV and people making out and being happy, “AAAH!” She screams throwing the remote down at the floor as it breaks the batteries flying out across the room. “Fuck it…” she kicks it under the bed and lays down on it.
“I don’t fucking need this. I have enough problems of my own! I should just leave the tour, have them take me home and never see Jack again.” She bites her lip and looks at the celine, “He’ll be better off without someone like me…” Not having another thought about it she sits up and jumps off the bed and goes to Jacks bunk, and starts packing her things. She couldn’t handle this anymore. The relationship being on and off again, she needed someone committed.

And she just feels that Jack isn’t committing enough.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah it's short. but enjoy.