Status: In the process of being rewritten.

It's Not a Fashion Statement...It's a ***ing Death Wish!

Questions and Bases

I sighed and flopped down on my bed. Did I want it to happen? If it happened again, would I let it? God. I'm so confused. I heard a knock on my door and I turned down my music. "Yeah?"

"Are you alright," Hazi's voice came floating through the door.

"Yeah. Fine."

"Okay. Loves."

"Loves." I heard her walk away and I lay for a moment. Hazi was right. I got up and checked my appearance in the mirror, taking off my hoodie and pulling my hair out of the bun, shaking it out before opening my bedroom door. I took a breath and walked into the living room.

Everyone was watching Sleepy Hollow now. I cleared my throat and faces turned. Frank got up off the floor and walked over to me, kissing my cheek. I thought I saw Gee turn his head out of the corner of my eye. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Come with me?"

"Of course." There were whistles and cat-calls as I pulled Frank by the hand into my room, closing my door. He looked around interestedly, inspecting the paint job, which was black walls and ceiling with white paint spatters all over the place. He examined my posters, cd collection, jewelry box, my desk with my computer on it before taking a running start and jumping on my bed. I laughed and Frank pulled me down on top of him. I kissed his lips and lay my head on his chest, sighing contentedly. His arms crept around my waist and I put my ear to his chest, listening to his heart beat.

Thump-thump...thump-thump...thump-thump.

Would I break the heart I was listening to if I told him? I was distracted by Frank's hands running through my hair.

I looked up at him, resting my chin on my hands. He looked at me and smiled widely without opening his mouth.

"What," I asked.

"Do you wanna finish playing twenty questions?" I thought about this. Yeah. It might help me tell him.

"Sure."

"Okay. um...How many peircings do you have?"

"Umm...twelve. Eleven on my face. I have my earlobes pierced three times each, my left cartilage, my eyebrow, my nose, my lips, my tongue, and my belly button."

"Okay. Umm...tattoos. Have any?"

"I nodded.

"How many?"

"Umm...five." I stood and pulled up my right pantleg, showing Frank the red Ankh bleeding black blood on the inside of my calf. "This one. This one," I said, bending and showing him the vampire mouth and 'Bite Me' on the back of my neck. "This one," was the half-bloomed white rose dropped into a pool of blood on the back of my left shoulder. "This one," I said, pulling down the back of my pants slightly to let Frank see the silver angel wings, the tips of the feathers black and red. "And there's another, but you can't see it."

"Why not? What is it ," Frank asked, trying to sound offended.

"Because of where it is. It's the Japanese sign for Lust."

"Where is it?"

I blushed and said, "Right above my panty line."

His gaze traveled to where my finger was pointing, and then back up to my face, a devilish grin spreading across his face.

"Don't smile at me like that, mister," I said, laying beside him on my bed. I was thankful it was queen-sized. Otherwise, we wouldn't have fit lying side by side.

"Or what?" I rolled onto my stomach and punched his arm.

"I'll punish you."

"Really?" His smile was suggestive and I hit his chest with my open palm.

"Frank Anthony Iero! That is...carnal thinking!"

"I prefer to think of it as kinky." I hit him again and his smile grew wider as he pulled me into a kiss. "Oh, you know you love my kinky thoughts."

"I think I'd prefer not to know what kicks around in your head. It's probable you've already entertained thoughts about us."

"Who's us and what kind of thoughts?"

"Us. You and me. Kissing. Making out. Sex." I said the last word kind of soft and he sort of blushed and looked away from me. "I knew it!"

"I'm a guy!"

"That's supposed to be some kind of excuse?" He laughed.

"Yeah." I smiled and hugged him, closing my eyes and soaking up his affection. I smiled up at him, my eyes still closed, and felt his lips press to mine. "So what's your natural hair color?"

"It's really dark brown and very curly."

"Why do you dye and straighten it?"

"Cuz I like it better this way."

"Fair enough."

"I think you still have three questions left."

"Oh. Well...have you ever worn glasses?"

"Yeah. In fact, I should probably have my contacts in now." Frank smiled at me and suddenly, I was aware of his hand traveling further and further south of my back. "Do you wanna listen to some music?" Frank shrugged and I leaned over to turn the music back up. Drowning Lessons poured through the speakers. "I love this song!" Frank laughed when I rose from the bed and started playing air guitar along with the song. I chuckled and asked, "You want something to drink?"

"Sure."

"Okay. I'll be right back." I opened my door and walked out into the hall, closing it behind me. The T.V. was off in the living room and no one was in there.

I walked into the kitchen to find Hazi sitting on the counter beside the fridge and Dan leaning against the fridge, about to kiss. "Ahem." Hazi glared at me, murder written in her eyes. "Don't let me interupt. I just need drinks. Dan stood from the fridge door and I opened it.

"Wow. That was a quickie." I pretended not to hear him.

"Damn. The guys must've took the bottled drinks I bought at the store downstairs."

"Must have," Hazi said, annoyed.

I walked over to the garage door and opened it before turning and saying, "Please. Carry on."

"Slut," I head Hazi yell as I walked down the garage steps.

"Whore," I yelled back up to her.

"I am not," Sam shouted, crossing her arms and looking away from me. She was sitting on her boyfriend, Mason's, lap.

"Oh. You know you are."

"Yeah." I laughed. Then there were seven pairs of eyes looking at me questioningly.

"What?" Sammy shrugged and I opened the fridge doorm grabbing two bottles of Mt. Dew and two of Pepsi.

"Are you and Frank having a good time," Alex asked.

I blushed but said, "Yeah. We're on out fifth sex session, hence the drinkage." Everyone laughed and I put the sodas in a bag, carrying them up the garage steps and to my room.

Frank was lying on my bed, smoking a cigarette and I handed him a Mt. Dew and put the other Dew and Pepsi in my little mini-fridge before taking a drink of my Pepsi and putting it in there too. Then, I flopped back down on my bed beside Frank.

"So. Second question."

"Alright." "Have you ever made out with a guy before?"

"That depends."

"On what?"

"What making out includes."

"Well, second and third base."

"Okay. second base I know, but third?"

"Well, fully clothed, but as close to home as you can get."

"Then no. First base - yes, second - yes, third - no, home - no. First and second with my ex, first with you and another guy."

"Another guy."

"Yeah. Was that a question?"

"No. Statement."

"Okay. Well, I have a question for you."

"Shoot."

"Are you asking me this question because you wanna make out with me?"

"Well, I just wanted to know, but if that's what you wanna do, yeah. Okay."

Frank smiled and I couldn't help myself. I leaned over and kissed him. Rolling on top of him, I laughed when he hit his head on the head board, hissing and looking at it like he wanted to break it in half. He kissed me again and I was subconsciously aware of his hands running up the back of my shirt, but I didn't pay attention. His cool hands felt so good on my fevered back. I giggled slightly, pulling Frank's tie from around his neck and chasing his tounge with mine. He wrapped it around my neck and held me to him, kissing me passionately. We were suddenly interrupted by a loud squeal emitting from the kitchen.

"Yes! Of course!"

Great. What now?