"You're Going out With a Bang, Toots."

12.

My breath hitched in my throat as the Joker walked over to me with the bandages. I stared at him wide-eyed, and I knew he noticed. "I'm not going to hurt you..." He muttered, and stopped, waiting for a response.

"Okay." I managed to say. He sighed, and sat down beside me on the bed.

"Can you sit up?" He asked. I nodded, and put my arms to my sides, and pushed off from the bed. I clamped my teeth down on my lip as tears sprung to my eyes. I looked at the Joker in agony, and nodded. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me towards him, so I was laying across his lap. He weaved on arm under me, lifting my body up and the other arm was skillfully unwrapping the bloodstained bandages from my torso.

He had done this before. The last time he had done it; Bruce had been the one to stab me at a robbery. We got away okay, but I had lost a lot of blood. "Just like good 'ole times." He mumbled as he looked over the wounds. My head snapped in his direction to look at him.

"Shut up." I told him.

"Ou," He laughed. "Did I hit a nerve?"

"Just leave me the fuck alone." I snarled, turning to get off of him, but he held me in place.
"Why can't I bring up good memories without you having a bitch fit?" He asked slowly.
"Because you killed my best fucking friend. That's why, fucking idiot." Tears sprung to my eyes at the thought of losing her.

"Oh, shut the fuck up. You don't even know what she did to deserve to be fucking killed." He wrapped the bandage tightly around me, making my stomach sting.

"Neither do you!" I mumbled under my breath, but he caught the words once they left my mouth.

"Yeah? You don't think I do?" He rolled me off of his lap roughly, and onto the bed with a bounce. He loomed over me menacingly, and I wasn't scared.

"I fucking know you don't, you sick coward." I glared at him.

"Okay, let me TELL you what she did."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry its so short!
The next chapter is a flashback, and it's sort of long.