"You're Going out With a Bang, Toots."

07.

The Joker's Point Of View .

"Boss, it's been 4 days." Ron, one of the best goons I had, told me. I thought about shooting him for reminding me; but he was loyal, trustworthy, and had been working for me for a long time.

"I know." I growled back, instead of raising my gun and taking his life. He rolled his eyes.

"She's going insane. I've been watching her through the skylight; she hasn't moved an inch. I say we either fix her and torture her some more, or kill her." I nodded, showing I understood, and rose to my feet.

"Lets go fix her." I said with a smirk.

He lead me down the dark corridor and towards the room we had been keeping her in. We switched on the lights inside the room from the door, and Ron unlatched the dozens of locks and bolts I had installed. I could hear sobbing; maybe she finally was giving up. Ron moved away from the door and let me by. A chill ran down my spine as I put my gloved hand on the door handle, and I laughed as I swung open the door.

My jaw dropped in shock.

Serenity was on the ground, sobbing as she reached for a gun that was a foot away from her. Blood was smeared on the floor, and I could see a piece of glass. Her arms were slashed in many different places, bleeding much like her elbow was. She was going to take her life; and it had only taken 6 days. She didn't even look up as I opened the door, and she hadn't looked up when I kicked the gun out of her reach. She collapsed on the ground, sobbing, hugging her arms into her body.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I yelled. She looked up at me through bloodshot eyes, and I studied her face. Her lips were scabbed and bleeding, she had a bruise that covered most of the left side of her face. Both of her eyes were encircled in black.

"N-nothing..." She mumbled, quivering, trying to get as far away from me as possible. It was shocking to know that I had made her attempt suicide.

"What the fuck were you trying to do?" I shouted, kicking her in the stomach, making her heave. When I didn't get a reply, I kicked her again. "Tell me!"

"I-I was trying t-t-to di-die..." She whispered. My eyes widened.

"You're a fucking idiot." I told her.

"Please..." She reached out to place her hand on my boot. She dragged herself forward, until she was at my feet, clinging to my legs. "Please kill me." Her continuous sobbing echoed in my ears as I tried to recover from the shock. Was she asking me to kill her?

"Please! Kill me! Please!" She screamed. "I'll do anything you want! Just please," I stumbled back, making her smack her elbows into the ground.

"Kill me!"
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you liked.

I only got three comments, bu I'm updating anyways.

6 comments for the next update , please?