Male Cheerleaders Are Cool

Chapter Six

Nick's P-O-V:

'Yeah, let's go.' I said smiling slightly as we started walking towards the front door of the school.

I took my chances and gently put my hand at the small of her back.

I could see her jump a little, but she didn't turn towards me, and she didn't back away. So I took it as a good sign.

As we walked, I looked over to her.

Wow. She's really beautiful.

WHOA! What did you justsay THINK?!

.....

EXACTLY!


We continued walking to the front door and there were a lot of people staring at us. No one that I was friends with. A lot of chicks I've been with. And then a bunch of football players I guess.

But Dani didn't acknowledge them at all. She seemed really focused on getting to the damn door.

Eventually, we got out of the building and started walking to my house.

We walked down a bunch of streets, she almost seemed to know where she was going.

We continued walking until we got to my house. I came to an immediate stop and she looked at me.

Then at the house in front of us.

'Oh My God.' she said in disbelief.

'What?' I asked as we started walking for the large rot iron gate.

'Your house is HUGE!' she yelled wide-eyed.

I chuckled lightly. 'Uh, yeah. I guess it is.' Did I forget to mention my family's rich?
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a little nothingness......I feel really bad because it's so short! ): Shame on me. But here's a short filler..... Hey Nick's RICH! That's cool. I just totally put that part in. LIke I had no intention of making him rich but oh well....! Enjoy the nothingness that I call a chapter! (:

Comments?