Male Cheerleaders Are Cool

Chapter Seven

Dani's P-O-V:

'Alright Dani so you understand the situation and what you have to do?'

'Crystal Freaking Clear Morgan.' I said rolling my eyes.

'So, I've changed your schedule a bit, so that you'll have a lot of classes with Nicholas, and study hall too.' the principal spoke.

'Alright well if that's all, then I guess I'll be going. I have to go change.' I said getting up and stretching.

I can't believe he's changing my freaking schedule all for a stupid bad boy. This boy's gonna pay.

I left the principal's office and left for the locker room to get my P.E. clothes to wear for showing this boy a bit of cheering.

After I finished dressing and pulling my hair up, I went and stood by the gym doors, leaning against the middle pole, blowing bubbles with my minty Trident gum.

Eventually the bell rang and I continued to wait as many of my peers passed by quickly getting to class.

After a few minutes a boy started for my way, looking at me.

Omigod! This boy's a hottttiieeee!

The boy continued walking towards me, and eventually stopped and looked into my eyes.

I jumped up, remembering what I was assigned to do.

'Are you Nick?!' I asked with as much as enthusiasm as I could create.

Keep Your Eye on the prize, recommendations for all the top schools; Wesleyan, Kansas, Southern, Yale, Princeton, Harvard, Stanford. So many options. Don't forget the scholarships either!

'Yes, lucky for you, yes I am.' the boy said as cooly as possible.

Oh No, not another one of them. . .

I tried to ask as innocent as I possibly could. 'What?' I tried to sound confused.

'Never mind. Hi, and you are?' he asked trying not to sound as cool.

'I'm Danielle, but you can call me Dani!' I said, grimacing at the fact that this boy doesn't know who I am. . .Gawd.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG! Dude! I UPDATED!!! HOLY FUDGEEE!!!!

okay, comment/subscribe bay-behhssss!!!!!

and also read my other stories! Re-Meeting has 10 stars! I'm so happy!!!

iloveyousomuchitain'tevenfunny!!! (a.k.a. ilysmiaef!!!!)

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3