Big Bad Joke

Ruins.

Pain, I've known it more than a few times in my life. Wasn't a best friend but wasn't a bad friend. It just seemed to always be where I seemed to be, like an unwanted stray hair on your shirt. "She's awake, puddin'," I could hear the bubbly jester chick shout, which seemed to make pain an even greater friend, more of a bunch of hairs, like a wool coat. "What do you want me to do now to her?"

"Nothing, you touch her again and I'll kill you," I heard what seemed like my Jack, but I knew it was Joker. The evil part of him, which I seemed to realize a week after our second kiss, was actually more like his second side. Jack could be there when he wanted to, but then if he was mad or aggravated, Joker came out.

"Jack," I whimpered as I fluttered my eyelids open a couple times, trying to adjust to the darkness of the room.

"Wake up," Jack's leg came into contact with my first three ribs on my left side, my lungs hurt after that kick for about three minutes, when he decided to call me by name. "Rich Girl, Bat's should be here soon."

"I hope he kicks your ass after what you've done to me," I coughed as I looked up at Jack. "And I hope he takes me home, or lets me go so I can beat that bitch's ass."

"Hey," Harley squeaked and pouted her bottom lip while crossing her arms sulking. "Mr. J, she's mean."

"Yeah," Jack stared down at me sadly and nodded. "She can be."

"What do you want Joker?" my Uncle's voice was deep as always, I'm sure he couldn't see me or else he would have flipped by now.

"Oh nothing, I have what I want," Joker smiled as he looked over at Batman, away from me. He stepped over my side and walked over to where the bat-signal was shining, it was on because Joker had used it to lure my Uncle in. "Well, at least I did until you interfered yet again; I just can't be happy can I?"

"What are you talking about, Joker?" my uncle asked with a little bit of irritation in his voice.

"Stand her up, Harley don't touch," Joker nearly said it in a sing-song voice, he was beginning to turn into the Joker fully again.

"Aw, poo," Harley giggled as one of the clowns pulled me up and sat me beside Joker; Bruce stared at me intensely before jumping down from his perch.

"Uh-uh-uh, Batman. You need to stay right where you are," Joker said sadly as he held me up and put the knife in his hand against my neck. "Or you know what happens."

"You put her down, right now."

"Bruce," Joker grumbled in annoyance as he looked down at me before he turned to Bruce, with a roll of his eyes. "Don't play superhero because I know your secret identity, and I have your niece."

"Fine," Bruce pulled his mask off and stared at Joker menacingly before turning to me. "Give her to me, Joker."

"You ruin everything, why should I?" Joker almost screamed as he pulled at my chest, tighter against him. "I'm in love with you're niece and somehow you ruin it."

"How did I ruin it?" Bruce asked before he finally realized what Joker said. "You're in love with Riley?"

"Yes, I love her," Joker screamed to Bruce, Harley whined from behind me and grumbled words under her breath. "And when I found out you are her uncle, it ruined everything for me. I can't love one of the batman's family members!"

"That doesn't mean you have to kill her," Bruce cried out loud, screaming at Joker. "Now let her go!"

"I'm not going to kill her, silly Bat," Joker began to laugh lowly, which soon turned into a full out howl of laughter. "I'm going to kill you."

"What?" I gasped as I clawed at Joker's hands, trying to pull away from his grasp. "You can't kill him, let me go!"

"No, don't you understand," he whispered in my ear, kissing it softly after a moment of silence and heavy breathing. "We can be together once he's gone."

"I want him here, I want you. Jack I want you both," I cried heavily as I fell limp into Jack's arms, no into Joker's arms.

"You have to pick," he growled in my ear as he held me tight, holding me up after I fell against him.

"Jack, if you won't let me have both. I never want to see you again!" I cried as I pulled away and fell to the ground, a few feet from Jack and Bruce's feet. "I loved you; now see what you've done."

"No," Joker growled as he turned towards Bruce, he ran at him with the hand knife at the same time that Harley skipped over to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Banner

Now accepting banners.