Status: On hold. I'm not as interested in this storyline at the moment and new stories have been nagging at me. ALSO, lots of confusion with this story. Read the top of the summary for an more in depth explanation.

The Soundtrack of Death

Quick Note: I'm going through the past chapters and editing bad grammar and doing some extra work to figure out where I've gone in the story and where I'm at in the story line and such. The new chapter (which is, by the way, about a quarter of the way done) is on hold because I need to figure out where I'm roughly at in the movie. I've strayed a lot and for the future of the story need to get back.

Parts of The Dark Knight will most likely be cut (as if they never happened) because of where I ended up taking the story.

Also, in the past several months I've had the nagging thought of where I'm Glad I Crashed the Wedding could go if a sequel were to happen. I might work on that later. I wrote down my basic idea though.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Gotham thought things couldn't get worse when the Joker showed up but they were wrong. There's a new criminal walking the streets of Gotham that goes by the name Playlist. She, like the Joker, uses a knife,but instead of carving smiles into their faces she's been known to carve song titles or lyrics.

She has blue eyes and shoulder length, layered hair that's dyed red, blue, green, purple, yellow, and orange with long side swept bangs. Her normal attire consists of a black poofed out mid-thigh skirt with a white belt, white converse decorated in mutiple colors, a bright colored tank top and matching colored knee high socks. She also wears finger-less gloves and either her plain black vest or a black sweat shirt depending on the weather.

(If you don't like the outfit I came up with then make up your own in your head. It doesn't really matter.)

How will Batman keep the two villains under control when he can barely take care of Joker?

How is Joker taking the news about the new girl in town?

Also check out my NEW Joker short story I'm Glad I Crashed the Wedding.