Sequel: Love Spells Magic

The Closest Thing We Have To Magic

Introduction

I dumped my travel bag on the bed and frowned. I turned around and took in what was going to be my home for the next three months. It wasn't that bad of a room, I was extremely lucky to have a gotten a single room just for me. I loved being with family and friends but I like some me time. Plus I knew that after 8 hours of dancing I was going to be exhausted and wouldn't want to talk to many people being so tired.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I should explain. I was on the set of the “most anticipated hit movie of the summer”, Camp Rock 2. How I got here is a long story. To make it short, I was on my school's dance team and we performed at many competitions. One of the major competitions, the Camp Rock 2 dance choreographer was there, Kishaya Dudley. I hadn't been dancing for a long time, but I apparently I was good enough to go for auditions. Since I was “discovered” by Kishaya I made it through.

Not that it was easy to convince my parents. I was only 15, I still had school. It took hours of persuasion to convince them I would keep up with all my schoolwork on set. My friends were lets just say, a tad bit jealous that I was going to be spending two months living and breathing the same air as the Jonas Brothers. I was a fan, I'm not going to lie. My room was filled with posters and I knew basically everything about them. I was pretty excited that I was going to probably see them everyday, but I'm not the type of the fan screams “Oh my gosh it's the Jonas Brothers!! Eeeeeeek!” All those thoughts occured inside my head. But other than that, I was pretty stoked.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I sighed as I pushed my jet black bangs out of my face. It was going to take forever to unpack my two full packed suitcases. It was August, and I wasn't really sure what the weather was like in Canada. Being the lazy person I was, I decided I'd do the unpacking later tonight. Rushing out the door to explore the place, I grabbed my cellphone and headed off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Super super super super short. Yes I know. I'm sorry. Its the intro, so stay tuned for chapters. Hopefully some people will like this. I'm not sure if I'm going to continue if nobody reads it. Please comment if you like and what your opinion is.

Love,
Kodhai <3