Sequel: Love Spells Magic

The Closest Thing We Have To Magic

Crash

I stifled back a yawn as I tried to pay attention to Kishaya. The last couple of days, waking up early had put a dent on my attention span. Trying to be up early never been one my strong points, and 5:30 was definitely way to early.

“5, 6, 7, 8. Spin, up, down, arms up, spin again, arms up higher, I said higher!” Kishaya ordered.

I struggled to not fall and pay attention at the time while dancing. Frowning I pushed my bangs off my face as I watched Kishaya out of the corner of my eye. I took a deep breath and started to spin and all of a sudden I found myself looking at the ceiling.

Kishaya sighed. “Everybody take ten, and be ready to dance."

Thank God I thought as I stood up. Jogging, I went to where Shay was resting.

“I need a Red Bull and 5 more hours of sleep,” Shay muttered.

“Tell me about it. This is hell,” I said opening a wattle bottle and chugging it.

Looking around, I took in the dance studio. It was just like a log cabin, but fitted with cd, dvd players and every other piece of electronic out there. (A.N. Picture the place from Camp Rock where Shane is teaching the class the dance)

My attention was diverted to the huge window. Outside were three boys standing around talking to a few girls. Squinting my eyes, I realized it was Kevin, Nick, Joe, Demi, Alyson and Meghan. They were just goofing off, laughing and having fun. Just then, Joe attempted to do a cartwheel and fell flat on his face. Laughing, I turned around to show Shay. As soon as I opened my mouth,

“Breaks over. Lets go.”

I sighed and looked back Joe was attempting to do another cartwheel, and failed again. I shook my head at his clumsiness and looked back at the dancers. Pushing myself up, I joined the other dancers.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
♫Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand
Six Hundred Minutes
Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand
Moments so dear
Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand
Six Hundred Minutes
How Do You Measure - Measure A Year?
In Daylights - In Sunsets
In Midnights - In Cups Of Coffee
In Inches - In Miles
In Laughter - In Strife♫


I slowly opened my eyes to my alarm. Picking up my cellphone, I turned it off and rolled over. My eyes shot open as I saw the time. 5:45.

Scrambling out of bed I ran to the bathroom and took the fastest shower I ever taken. Crap crap crap was all that was going through my head as I pulled on a pair of soffee shorts. I grabbed the closest shirt next to me; my Jonas Brothers tank.

Brushing my hair, I looked at myself in the mirror. My long black hair fell on my on my white shoulders. I really need a tan I frowned thinking. Having a white complexion and black hair didn't really match. I brushed the bangs out of my almost black eyes and sighed. It would have to do for now. I quickly pulled it into a half up half done ponytail. Putting my sunglasses on, I grabbed my cellphone and ran out the door.

♫Omg did you hear I'm dating a Jonas Brother?
Its sooooo hot!♫


Glancing at my cellphone I flipped my phone open to hear Shay's frantic voice.

“CADY! Where are you?!? Kishaya's going crazy that you're not here."

“Why is she going crazy? Its not like I'm the only other dancer in the movie,” I said as I shut the door behind me and locked it.

“Cady, were you not paying attention yesterday during the break?”

No, I was watching Joe make a fool out of himself I thought.

“No.....why?”

“The director is coming to watch us today. Hurry!”

Shit.

“I'm coming. I'll be there soo-ow!” I said as I turned a corner and soon regretted it as I
was cut off after ramming into somebody and fell flat on my back.

“WATCH IT!” I snapped at the person as I pulled myself up.

“Sorry I wasn't-” as he tried to apologize.

“Save it. I don't care,” I said brushing the dirt off my clothes.

I turned around and ran down the hill towards the dance studio but not before I heard:

“OOH! Nicholas got shot down!”

“Shut up Kevin."

Stopping dead in my tracks I slowly turned around and prayed that it wasn't who I thought it would be. Luck was not on my side as Kevin, Joe and Nick Jonas were in my line of vision.
♠ ♠ ♠
I thought this chapter was "eh" but I wanted to get one out to the people who had subscribed. I hope this is long enough. Please tell me if it isn't.

I'm still not sure where this story is going to go. Or if I'm going to continue it.

Love,
Kodhai <3