Sequel: Love Spells Magic

The Closest Thing We Have To Magic

Drama King

Shay and I started walking behind Roshan and Nick. Well more like fast pace walking. We tried really hard not to laugh as they tried to dry their clothes and hair in the process of walking. Turning a corner we came into the sight of the lake again. They had turned the whole into a party scene and it looked like Connect 3 was supposed to perform. But I'm on sure how their going to perform when they can't put a electric guitar near water. It looked like they were waiting on Nick because Kevin was on his cellphone with a pretty mad face on. Standing next to Kevin was the director, John, who had about the same look on his face. Kevin was slowly turning around looking for Nick and stopped when he saw all four of us coming up to them.

“Where have you been?!? You're 15 minutes late! And why are you practically drenched?” he said walking over to us, half yelling. “Oh hey Cady. And Cady's friend” he said glancing at us.

“Don't yell at me” was all Nick said trying to defend himself while looking at me and then back to Kevin.

“What's that supposed to mean?” Kevin asked.

“Shay and Cady pulled both me and Roshan in the lake” he said pointing at us.

I glared at him. He wasn't supposed to blame us, we had made a deal back at the lake.

Trying to defend myself, I said “Well he never would have gotten pulled in if he and Roshan hadn't pushed both me and Shay in the lake first”.

“Whatever. Just because you can't take a joke doesn't mean to take revenge” Nick scoffed. Even though we were friends, he was taking this friendly competition seriously. I rolled my eyes at him.

“Listen. I don't care. Just go get dried and go talk to John. I don't know how he wants to this scene now. Since you're definitely not capable to film this.” was all Kevin said.

“I would never have pictured Kevin as the Drama King” Shay whispered to me.

I gave her a quick look and we burst out laughing.

Kevin and Nick sharply turned around and both asked “What?”.

“Nothing. Absolutely nothing” I said as both me and Shay attempted to hold our laughter in.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omg did you hear I'm dating a Jonas Brother?
Its sooooo hot!?!?


Shay and I were in my cabin hanging out after our dance practice. Looking at my phone, it displayed the same number from a few nights before.

“Hello” I asked unsure who I was talking too.

“Hey Cady! Its Meghan”.

“Oh hey Meghan. Sorry I didn't pick up the other day. I wasn't sure who it was” I replied.
“Oh thats alright!” I blinked. Hearing Meghan in interviews, she sounded a really cheery person but after actually meeting her she was really perky.

“Anyway. I was wondering if you wanted to come the Jonas cabin. Well more like house because their place is huge! Which is the reason we're all hanging out there. You wana come? You can bring you're friends.” Meghan asked in one breath.

Turning to Shay, I opened my mouth, but she was already shaking her head yes. She had had her ears pressed against my cell phone the whole conversation.

Rolling my eyes, I told Meghan yes and quickly told her we'd be there in 10 minutes.

“You gave us 10 minutes to get ready?!?!? What is wrong with you woman!?!” Shay asked half yelling.

Ignoring her protest, I just said “Meet me back in my cabin in” glancing at my cellphone “ 7 minutes”

She just stared at me and then ran out the door to her cabin next door to get ready.

6 minutes later, I found myself looking at the finished me in the mirror. I was wearing denim skinny jeans against my tan legs and a hot pink baby doll top that had jewels around the neckline. I had already straightened my hair that morning, all I had to do was flip the ends of the layers. Putting the basic makeup on, I put some eyeliner on and brushed on a layer of mascara. Grabbing my mineral foundation, I swiftly applied it on my face. I gave myself one last look in the mirror before slipping on my black old navy flip flops and grabbed my cellphone and headed out the door.

Since I was already done getting ready, I walked over to Shay's cabin. She was shutting her the door to her cabin and turned around to face me. “Do I look okay?” she asked.

I gave her a quick glance over. She was wearing a mini denim skirt and a light blue lace cami. She had miraculously been able to curl her hair in a few places and had the basic makeup on. Overall, she looked pretty good.

“Amazing.” I said smiling. “But, who are you trying to impress? Don't you have a boyfriend at home?”

“Cady, these are the Jonas Brothers. If I was engaged, I would still freak out how I look in front of them.”

Laughing, I said “True, very true”.

We started making our way down to the Jonas cabin. Everyone on set knew where their cabin was. I mean, they were the Jonas Brothers, of course people knew where they were staying. Normally we would have had trailers, but since we were staying here for so long, Disney had decided to rent out cabins for our stay. In about 2 minutes, we had made it to their cabin. Walking to the door, I looked over at Shay. She gave me a nervous look back and then rang the doorbell.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks everybody for reading! I have over 50 comments now! And I have 7 stars! Speaking of stars, um what do they mean? I know having stars are good, but what do they represent?

Thanks to everybody who has commented and subscribed. :)

And I'm sorry for the long wait. I've been super busy getting ready for school which starts tomorrow. Blah. Here's you're Labor Day present :D

Anyway. Thanks again. :D

Love,
Kodhai <3