Drop It on a Dime

Chapter 13

When I awoke I saw that Adam wasn’t laying next to me as I remembered. I sat up and was about to get off the bed and heard Adam say “Oh no you don’t you lay back down, I have a surprise for you.”

I did what Adam said and sat back down on the bed and waited for him. When he walked in he was carrying a tray of food for me and himself. He sat down next to me and set the tray between us. I leaned over and kissed my cheek, and told me to start with anything that I would like. There was eggs, bacon, toast, 2 donuts, juice and milk and of coarse pancakes.

“Thanks Adam, but can I go to the bathroom first? Then we can eat?”

“Go ahead Dani, I’ll be right here waiting.”

I walked out to go to the bathroom, went then was heading back to our room when I ran into Bill.

“Morning Bill.”

“Hey Dani, I know I told you congratulations last night but I never got a chance to give you a hug”

“Thanks Bill, it means a lot that you guys are ok with me being pregnant with Adam‘s kid.”

“Hey it wasn’t like it was planned, you didn’t even know. We will do whatever we can to make you feel comfortable while you are here.”

“Well I was going to see maybe if I could stay until you guys are done here, Im sure I could talk to my bosses explain to them the situation and I could work from here if that’s ok with the rest of you.”

“Im sure the guys would be fine with it. I‘ll call Pete and tell him what’s going on so you don’t have to worry about it.” Bill said.

“Are you sure? I mean I don’t want to be a bother to you guys.”

“No Dani its no trouble at all, I‘ll give him a call in a little bit.”

“thanks again Bill.” I said giving him another hug.

I walked back to Adam’s room and told him of our plan. Adam was quite happy that I was going to be staying with them until they were done. That way he wouldn’t be missing out on anything if I was back in Chicago and he was here in New York.

“Dani, there’s another thing I need to go get for breakfast” Adam said.

“Go ahead.” While he was gone to get whatever he needed I began eating a few pieces of pancakes, since it was the only thing that even sounded good. Adam walked back into the room with a smile on his face. Which made me begin to wonder what he was up to, but when I saw the small box in his hand I had remembered that promise ring he was going to give me.

“Dani, I know that I asked you last night but I wanted to make it official, So I was wondering if you would accept this promise ring, until you are ready to move ahead farther.”

“Yes Adam I will.” He placed it on my finger and I gave him a very passionate kiss, which I knew that he loved. After I had accepted his promise ring we ate the rest of the food. He set the tray on the floor and we laid in bed for most of the day. The guys didn’t have to go to the studio today, so Adam and I stayed in his room for most of the day, wondering if the baby was going to be a boy or girl.

“What are you hoping for Adam?”

“Well I know that every guy is hoping for a son, but myself I want a daughter to tell you the truth.”

“Really? You really want a daughter and not a son?”

“Well I would be happy with a boy, but now that I think about it I really want a daughter.”

I was quite surprised. Adam wasn’t like all the other guys that I had dated or even liked.

“So do you happen to have a particular name picked out or what?”

“No, but we can decide together” He kissed my nose.

“Awe thank you Adam”

We laid there in his bed, thinking of possible names for the baby. Girl and Boy names just in case.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wrote this earlier when i couldnt get onto the internet.:) lol
hope you like it:) Enjoy^-^