Drop It on a Dime

Chapter 15

“So Dani have you and Adam decided on any names yet? I know its kind of early I start thinking of them but you know haha.” Lilli said.
“Actually we have Lil. If it’s a girl its going to be Emma Adrienne Siska and if it’s a boy Jonathan Gabriel Siska.”

“Awe those names are so cute! And if you have a boy then he will be named after Jon Walker and Gabe!” Lilli laughed.

“Haha I didn’t even think of that.”

I had gone over to Lilli’s dorm room to visit since I was getting tired of just staying in the guys apartment. The only downfall of her dorm room was that she had a really annoying roommate that thought she was the boss of everything. And I experienced it first hand. It was not pretty I can tell you that.

We decided to go out for some Mexican food, since I got a really bad craving for it. ‘Oh great the food cravings are going to start happening’ I thought to myself. We finally arrived at the Mexican restaurant just down the street from the college. I got myself a steak quesadilla, chicken quesadilla, and chips, salsa and cheese sauce. I have to say I was pretty hungry. Lilli only got a steak quesadilla but I shared my chips, salsa and cheese sauce. We sat there for a little bit before getting a to-go container and heading to the guys apartment.

When we arrived back at their apartment, the guys were all sitting there conversing. I took our food that we didn’t eat and placed it in the fridge. As I was shutting it Adam walked into the room and wrapped his arms around my middle.

“So how was your day sweetie” Adam asked while placing a kiss on my neck.

“It was okay, I hung out at Lilli‘s dorm room with her annoying roommate, then we went and got some Mexican food, that tasted really good.”

“Sounds like fun, minus the whole annoying roommate” Adam said laughing.

“Oh and I hope you don’t mind but I told Lilli the names that we chose for the baby.”

“That’s fine, do you want to go tell the guys?”

“Sure”

So Adam and I walked back into the living room and sat down.

“So guys Adam and I have decided the names that we are going to name the baby. We have one of each just in case.”

Out of nowhere we heard “IS IT GOING TO BE BUTCHER?!”

“Haha no Butcher, we are not naming the baby Butcher, sorry to burst your bubble” Adam said.

“If it’s a girl we are going to name it Emma Adrienne Siska and if it’s a boy Jonathan Gabriel Siska. And at the time I didn’t realize it but maybe Adam did if it was a boy then he would be named after Jon and Gabe, Lilli pointed that out to me earlier when I told her.”

“Actually I did know that Dani” Adam said with a smirk.

The guys thought that the names that we had chosen we perfect. They also thought naming the baby, if it was a boy after Jon and Gabe, 2 of their closest friends. When I was all cozy in Adam’s arms my phone began to ring. I looked at the ID it read Mom. So I picked up.

“Hello”

“Hey honey, Anne told me that you had a surprise to tell me and your father something”

‘thanks Anne’ I thought. I got off of Adams lap and went into our room to talk.

“Well, I umm don’t know how to tell you but Im kind of pregnant”

“What?”

“I know I found out when I got to New York because I passed out and Adam, Lilli, and Mike took me to the hospital to make sure I was ok, when I found out I was pregnant.”

“Your not even 20 yet Dani what are you going to do?”

“Mom, its ok, Adam gave me a promise ring and we are going to be engaged soon. He swore that he would stay with me, hes not like regular guys mom, hes been really supportive.”

“Well I know that Adam is a good kid, and I am happy for you. I just have to find a way to tell your father.” she laughed at the last part.

“Thanks mom, oh and I almost forgot to tell you that I am going to be staying in New York until the guys are done recording, and I’ve already gotten a hold of my work and they are fine with me doing what im doing. It helps that the guys called Pete and let him know what was going on.”

We were on the phone a little bit longer until my mom had to go, so we said our goodbyes and hung up the phone. I was just grateful that telling my mom went better then I thought it would’ve been.

I laid down on the bed, and about 10 minutes later Lilli came in to make sure I was ok, and I told that my mom called and I had to tell her I was pregnant and she actually took it rather well. Then Mike and Adam came in then I told them. Telling people that I was pregnant was exhausting. I crawled underneath the covers and fell into one of those sleeps that you are half asleep and half awake. I heard Adam and Mike talking softly. I had never heard Adam so excited about something, as he was when he was talking about our baby. After hearing that I smiled to myself and fell all the way to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for all of the comments lately! they make me happy and want to write more:)
but if the others that have subscribed maybe leave a comment every once and a while:)
Hope you all like it! Enjoy^-^