Drop It on a Dime

Chapter 26

“Adam! You put all the luggage in the car right??”

“Yes Dani everything is in there”

“Well we better get going, we were supposed to leave 10 minutes ago.”

“Ok lets go”

I grabbed my purse, and walked to the overloaded car. Adam really needed to learn to only bring what he needed. The car ride to the airport was quiet except for the light sounds of the radio. We came to a red light as approached the turn for the airport. The light turned green and Adam didn’t move the car, it sat still.

“Adam the light is green”

He snapped out of his daze “Oh I didn’t even realize” He turned into the airport parking lot, paid the attendant so we could leave his car there until we got back. We grabbed our bags and headed into the airport to meet everyone at the terminal.

“You guys are finally here” Butcher said laughing.

“Yeah, this one made us late” I said pointing to Adam.

“Hey it wasn’t my fault”

“Ok lets just get ready to get on the plane”

We waited what it seemed to be forever and we were finally allowed to board the plane. “Miss, as you can tell Im pregnant, so I was wondering if there would be anyway that I could have a little bit room so I am comfortable?”

“Certainly, let me talk to the captain and the co-flight attendant to see what we can do.”

“Ok thank you”

A few minutes later the flight attendant returned “Right this way please”

We followed her to a few bigger seats and sat down. They even allowed Adam to sit with me so I wasn’t alone.

“Please fasten your seat belts, we are about to take off” the captain announced over the loud speaker. I looked at Adam and smiled and he smiled back. A few hours and I would be able to relax in our hotel room for the rest of the night, and then tomorrow we would go to the release party for the boys.

The plane took off smoothly, I figured since it would take about 4 hours to get there, I decided to settle myself into my seat and sleep. The next thing that I knew I heard a soft voice “ Dani DanI wake up, we are almost there.”

“Mmm- what?” I said stretching.

“We are almost there sweetie”

I sat up in my seat, and fastened my seatbelt as we were instructed. And not long after we began to descend down to the runway.

“We hope that you enjoyed your flight, please fly with us again soon” the perky flight attendant spoke over the loud speaker. We all stood up getting our carry on’s out of the overhead compartments.

We walked to pick up our luggage, thankfully it didn’t take to long for our luggage to go through. We waited outside for a few moments until a free cab was able to pick us up. I climbed into the cab while Adam helped the driver place the luggage into the back end. Adam then slid into the seat next to me, and we were on our way to the hotel.

We got to the hotel and checked in. “ Room for Siska” Adam said talking to the receptionist.

“Here you go sir, floor 6 room 13”

“Thank you.” the bell boy followed us to the elevator with the cart of our luggage and up to our room. Adam tipped the bell boy and closed the door. I climbed onto the bed and rested my head on the soft heavenly fluffy pillows.

“Comfy?”

“Mhm, you should try out the pillows Adam”

He smiled and climbed onto the bed next to me. We laid there for a little while until there was a knock at the door. Adam had fallen asleep, so I got up to answer the door.

“Dani!” Lilli said quite loudly.

“Lilli, have you laid down on the beds yet?”

“oh my god yes, they are so comfortable!”

“We should probably be a little quite Adam is asleep on the bed.”

“Ok, Im going to go jump on the bed in our room. Lets just say Mike is also asleep” She said with a devilish grin.

“Haha, ok have fun! We will see you tomorrow probably” I said with a smile. Lilli waved back and went into her room with Mike. Not too long after she went in I heard a *thump* and a groan it must have been Mike. I laughed to myself and flipped the TV on. I am a sucker for re-runs and I absolutely love the show Friends. I watch it every time I get, lucky for me there was a marathon. I watched it for what seemed hours, then the next thing I knew it was midnight, and I had to pee I looked over at Adam as I got up went to the bathroom and he was still sound asleep, then snuggled underneath the blankets turning off the TV and shutting off the lamp that was beside me next to the bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another update! yay! So there are only 4 chapters left of this story but not to worry I am writing a sequel!:D

Im so excited I pre-ordered the new PATD CD/DVD Live from Chicago earlier today! I cant wait to get it!:D:D

Hope you like it:) Enjoy^-^