Drop It on a Dime

Chapter 28

We walked into the elevator down to the lobby and out to the cars. Butcher, Bill, Adam and I rode in one and Lilli, Mike, and Chizzy rode in the other. Their drivers drove us to the location of where the party is going to be happening.

We finally arrived and Adam the gentle man that he is helped me out of the car. I smiled at him and we walked hands laced into the hotel and took the elevator to the top floor. Bill knocked on one of the doors to the presidential suites and Pete opened the door.

“Hey guys come on in” Pete said holding the door open for us.

“Hey DanI, how‘s everything going?”

“Its pretty good, they are just kicking up a storm. I only have a few more weeks left so we are getting really excited.”

“Your having more then one?”

“Yeah twins. A boy and a girl. Adam didn’t tell you?” I gave Adam a look.

“No, but that’s ok.” I didn’t dare to sit on the couch, it looked like you sank right into it. I knew I would have a hard time getting up so I sat on one of the bar stools listening to their conversation.

They sat there talking what it seemed to be hours. Finally they were done, and there were only a few hours until the party so everyone decided to stay and hang around with Pete. I sat there talking to Lilli when Adam wrapped his arms around me and nuzzled his face into my neck.

“What sweetie?”

All I heard was muffled sounds that I guessed to be words

“What?”

“I said I love you” bringing his face out of my neck.

“I love you too” I smiled at him. “So how much longer until the party?”

“We still have a little bit, are you hungry?”

“When am I not? Adam really Im pregnant, why wouldn’t I be?” I said laughing.

“Ok, what do you want?”

“Hmm.. Oh I want some saltine crackers.”

“Ill go get them, you couldn’t order room service could you?” He smiled

“I don’t want room service I want saltine crackers”

Adam left and about 10 minutes later he was back with the crackers. He handed the package of crackers to me. I opened them and began snacking on them. About another hour passed and it was time for the party.

I was either with Adam or Lilli the entire night. My stomach had began to bother me, but I thought it was just a slight stomach ache. I sat down for a while talking with a few people, and then Lilli sat down next to me.

“What‘s up buttercup?”

“Oh nothing, just kind of tired.”

“You look a bit pale, do you feel ok?”

“I have had a bad stomach ache for a little bit now” But the pain had begun to get worse.

“Are you ok Dani?”

“Lilli I think Im in labor….”
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG! cliffhanger!
I should have another one maybe today,if not it will be saturday. I have them written I just have to get them on the computer:) and I have part of the sequel written as well:D
Hope you like it:)
Enjoy^-^