Drop It on a Dime

Chapter 29

“What?! are you sure Dani? You cant be already, can you?”

“No not yet, this cant be happening! Adam where are you!” I screamed in pain as the contractions came closer and closer. Then I saw Adam running towards me.

“Dani are you ok??”

“No. Adam I need to get to a hospital now”

“Ok can someone get me a car of any sort so we can get to the hospital! Dani is in labor”

Thankfully the party was winding down, and there wasn’t many people left.

“Here Sisky take my car” Pete said.

“Thanks” Adam helped me get to the car and we were on our way to the hospital. Just as were about to get off the highway we both heard a loud bang. I screamed and prayed that everything would be ok as the car went out of control and flipped…..

Adam’s POV

I awoke to sirens and flashing lights. I looked to my right to see an empty passenger seat where Dani should have been but she wasn’t. The door was gone just as she was. Then I heard a sound to my left of my door being pried open. I looked to see firemen getting the door open and paramedics rushing to examine my condition. The first words out of my mouth were “Is Dani ok?!? What about the babies?!?”

“We are not sure at the moment Sir, the woman that was in a passengers seat is being taken to the hospital as we speak” the paramedic said. I prayed that Dani and the babies would be ok.

“Is she going to be ok though?”

“We are not sure, she was unconscious when we got her out of the seat. Sir it seems that you have a few fractured bones in your left arm”

“I need to get to her”

“Sir please calm down, we are going to be taking you to the hospital in a few minutes.”

‘Dani has to be ok, and the babies. What am I going to do without her and my children?’

Finally they were taking me to the hospital, the first thing I was doing was finding Dani. I couldn’t deal with not knowing if she and the babies were ok. I knew in my heart that they would be, they had to be.

The ambulance stopped someone opened the door and I ran into the hospital frantically looking for the reception desk.

“Can you tell me where Danielle Andrews is located?”

“At the moment she is in surgery, removing the babies to make sure that they are ok” the receptionist replied to me. I ran to emergency surgery holding my fractured arm the entire way. ‘I cant lose them’ I thought.

I stood at the wall, staring into space just thinking about Dani and the babies, I snapped out of it when I heard “Are you Mr. Siska?”

“Yes, is there any news about Dani and the babies?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's another cliffhanger....only 1 more after this.
I know its short but it is sadly coming to an end.
Hope you like it:)
Enjoy^-^