Drop It on a Dime

Chapter 7

“You don’t have anything for me to do?!” He was getting impatient which made me smile because it was so cute.

“Well you can just start by kissing me…” and with that he jumped on me.

“Hey gentle there mister.” I said as he was kissing my neck up and down and grabbing at different places.

“Sorry I‘ll be more gentle” he said mocking me.

Then his hands began to ride up my shirt and caught my bra. As he was trying to unhook it we heard a knock at the door. “Ignore it” I said, and Adam nodded in approvement. But whoever it was just kept knocking. So Adam got up and peaked out the window, “It‘s Butcher” he mouthed to me.

“Sisky! I know you’re in there! Open the door!” Butcher said knocking on the door again. “I see you peaking out the window Sisky now open the door!”

“Shit, he saw me Dani, should I let him in?“

“Yeah, you probably should” I said laughing.

As I was fixing my bra, shirt, and flattening down my hair, Adam opened the door to let Butcher in.

“Oh I see I may be interrupting something here” Butcher said laughing and smirking at me because I was still fixing my hair.

“No not at all” I said sarcastically.

I walked into the kitchen to find something to eat. After searching through Adam’s cupboards I found some chocolate chip cookies. I took one bite and they were hard as a rock. ‘I should go shopping for Adam, he needs new food’ I thought to myself. So I decided to go back into the living room when heard Butcher say “We are going to New York in a week” my heart dropped. And Adam looked up at me as I stood in the doorway and realized that I heard that they were going to New York in a week. My eyes began to fill with tears when he got off the couch.

“I didn’t know Dani, I swear.” Adam said hugging me.

“I know I just heard Butcher say that you were going in a week” He kissed my forehead. “Well it looks like I wont be able to see you for a while, Im sure that my bosses wont let me take time off already.”

“Well we are going to spend every minute we can until I have to leave Dani. I could always talk to Pete so you could go with us.” Adam said pulling me into a tighter hug.

“No, Adam I know that he likes my work but Im sure he wouldn’t let me take time off just to go visit my boyfriend. And on a good note when you do come home you will know right where I will be waiting right?” I said biting my lower lip. Adam just grinned and gave me a kiss.

“So Butcher is that the only reason that you came over or is there something else?”

“That was it but now that you mention it do you guys want to go do something?” Butcher asked.

“Um well we were just going to hang out here and watch a movie or something, probably order a pizza” Adam said.

“Well I don’t really feel like watching a movie so Ill go work on my artwork I started the other day, see ya later”

“Ok bye Butcher” Adam said and I waved. “So what movie do you want to watch? I picked last time so you can this time.”

“Ok well you go order the pizza and I will pick out the movie.” I gave him a kiss on the cheek and went to pick out the movie.

“ok thanks” I heard Adam say ”The pizza will be here in like 20 minutes, so do you want to start watching the movie?”

“Yeah” The movie began playing and about 20 minutes later just like Adam said the pizza arrived. We ate and watched the movie, about half way through the movie I began to feel tired and snuggled my way into Adam. After snuggling into him he placed his arm around me but first covering us with a blanket.

I just sat there thinking how much I was going to miss him while he was away so I was going to cherish every moment until he had to leave. I think I had a streak of falling asleep on him because once again I did. At about midnight Adam was shaking me awake to take me to his room. We walked by the guest room that I had stayed in the first night that I had met Adam, which made me smile.

We made it to his room just in time and I fell onto his bed and wiggled my way underneath his covers, sliding my way over to Adam after he slid into his bed both falling asleep after hitting the pillows.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's another update! Ive actually had time to do things this weekend including writing more of this story:) Hope you like it:) Enjoy^-^ Created by reinsinheaven on Sunday, September 28, 2008