Drop It on a Dime

Chapter 8

Almost a week went by and I knew my time with Adam was going to be limited.

“I cant believe that you are leaving tomorrow. I am going to miss you so much Adam.” I said hugging him not wanting to let go.

“I know Dani, I don’t want to leave either but like I said I will call you every time I get the chance and I will call you to say goodnight I promise.“ Adam said tightening his grip on me.

I decided right then and there that I wanted to be with Adam right at that moment and time. So I grabbed his hand and led him to his room and pushed him onto his bed. I crawled on top of him and kissed his neck.

“Are we actually going to do this now Dani?”

“Mhm” I mumbled as I kissed him “with no interruptions, no matter what.”

He reached up and pulled off my shirt, and I undid my pants. He then pulled off his shirt and was just in his shorts and boxers. I sat there beside him in my panties and bra, they just happened to be matching, but anyway he pulled off his shorts so he was just in his boxers. Adam then climbed on top of me placing kisses down my body, and his hands running up and down my sides. It just felt so right to be with him, I unhooked my bra and slid off my panties and he slid off his boxers.

I climbed on top of him and not long after we were laying there out of breath in each others arms.

“Adam I love you so much, I really wish you didn’t have to leave tomorrow.”

“I know Im going to miss you so much Dani. You promise to try to visit me? I would be heartbroken if you didn’t.” Adam said smirking a little.

“Of coarse Im going to try, I hate the fact that we wont see each other for a couple of months. I just don’t know if Im going to be able to get out of work. I know I’ve been working from your house and mine lately but they want me in my office sometimes.” I said laughing.

“I know I understand Im just going to miss you Dani.”

We got up and showered and got dressed. The rest of the day went by pretty quickly, while I helped Adam pack for New York. It turned out to be a rainy cold day, which was exactly how I felt. I didn’t want to be anywhere else other then Adams arms. After finishing up with Adam’s suitcase we went out for coffee then went back to his house to relax. We sat there together wrapped up in a blanket drinking our coffee.

Just then my phone began to ring Not long ago I gave up hope, But you came along You gave me something I could hold on to. Woah-oh. And I want you. Oh, woah. More than you could ever know. and I knew it was a text. It was Lauren wanting to go shopping, but I told her that I was spending time with Adam because he was leaving for New York tomorrow, and we would definitely go shopping soon. Of coarse she understood, so I told her I would see her later.

It was almost 10:30 so I decided to go up to Adam’s room to go to sleep. A few minutes later he walked in to his room, stripped everything off except for his boxers then climbed into bed. I was laying there thinking to myself that this would be one of the last times that I would be sleeping with Adam until he came back, Adam then wrapped his arms around me as we both settled in, I cherished every moment that I could.

The Next Day

Since we already had Adam’s things in the car we didn’t have to get up so early. They band had to be at the airport at 12:00 Because their flight left at 1. So being way that Adam is he got up and made breakfast for us.

Surprisingly Adam was a pretty good cook, we ate then we got into my car and I drove Adam to the airport. I was dreading this moment, I didn’t want to say goodbye to him and not see him for months but it was inevitable it was going to happen.

I flung my arms around him as their flight was called to board. And gave him a kiss that would stay with him for a few hours. “Adam Im going to miss you so much, I cant wait until you are done and you are home.” I said as I rested my head on his shoulder.

“I know Dani Im going to miss you too, but just think you will be in New York in May, that’s just over a month and a half away maybe 2 months.” He kissed my forehead.

“I know Adam, but its not going to be the same.”

“Flight 54 is now boarding” the intercom voice said. It was really time to say goodbye to him now.

“I love you Adam”

“I love you too Dani” We kissed and I waved as he left to turn the corner to board the plan. I tried not to cry but a tear fell and I wiped it away. I turned to walk to the window to watch the plane take off, just as it took off I received a text message : “I love you Dani, I’ll be thinking about you everyday until I see you again <3 Adam” I smiled and watched the plane fly out of sight. I slowly turned to go back to the car and go back to my house, without Adam.
♠ ♠ ♠
I meant to have this out last night but I decided to change a few things so I put it up now:) I know its amazing I have another update so soon:) lol Hope you like it:) Enjoy^-^