I Never Wanted This Lifestyle for Her

-Part Ten-

Image

---

*Gerard's POV*

"Daddy." I heard someone whisper as JJ's face swam in focus.
"Yes baby?" I asked as I cradled her in my arms as she snuggled warmly into my chest.
"Daddy wants to know where the Trix are." She said cutely as her hair tickled my nose.
"Tell him, that they are in Mikey's bunk." I lied.
"Alright daddy. He told me he already checked there but I told him to re-check again but he doesn't listen." She said as she shook her head and walked off.
"Gerard where and the hell are my fucking Trix?!" Frank screamed as he jumped into my bunk.
"Did you look in your sock drawer?" I asked as i grinned to myself.
"Damn you Gerard Way." He mumbled as I heard him go through his drawers.
"Young ears are listening." I smiled as he pulled out the box of Trix and stuck his tounge at me.
"Daddy can I have some cherrios?" JJ asked me as she sat at the edge of my bed.
"Yes baby, ask Ray or Bob if they will get you some." I said as I closed my eyes as I felt her walk past me swiftly.

*Bob's POV*

"Boob?" I heard JJ whisper as she crawled into my bunk.
"Yes?" I asked her as I opened one eye to look at her.
"Can you get me some Cherrios?" She asked me with those green eyes pleading for me to get her a bowl.
"Alright, come on." I grunted as I picked her up and crawled off of my bed heading towards the kitchen to see Frank chowing down on a bowl of Trix.
"Thank you Boob." She said politely as she grabbed the bowl from me and walked towards Frank.
"Your welcome JJ." I smiled as I walked back to my bunk to fall asleep again.

*Frank's POV*

"Daddy, I love you." JJ said with her mouth full.
"I love you too." I laughed as I filled my mouth with Trix.
"Why do i have two daddies?" She asked me with her head cocked to the side.
"Because you're special." I said with a smile as she smiled warmly back to me.
"Am I really really special daddy?" She asked me with her green eyes shining in the lights from above.
"You are so special, you could give some away and still be more special then anyone." I said as she gave me a confused look.
"Okay daddy." She mumbled as she tried to figure out what I said.