I Never Wanted This Lifestyle for Her

-Part Twelve-

Image

---

*Frank's POV*

We ran inside the tour bus expecting everything has to be alright.
But, we searched for her and nothing turned up except a letter that said 'That's right, I got to her. '
It set me into a fit of anger and tears and I colapsed into Gerard's arms who hugged me closely.

"We'll find her alright, he won't do anything." Gerard whispered in my ear, stroking my hair.
"How are you so sure Gerard, he could be anywhere by now." I said with teary eyes, which he wiped away and gently kissed me.
"Trust me Frank." Gerard said as I heard my cell phone ring from my back pocket.

The number on it I couldn't recognize but, I answered it anyways.

"If you ever want to see her again, come up with 10,000 dollars in a week. Or I might have to be sending body parts. I'll get a hold of you." A man said before the line went dead before I could say anything.
"Frank, who was that?" Gerard asked as i felt my face turn pale.
"He wants 10,000 dollars in one week Gerard, or shes dead." I said weakly as I fell into my bunk and buried my face in my hands.
"Ya know, we can come up with that money in less then a week Frank." Gerard said assuringly as he wrapped his arms around me.
"Sometimes they go back on there word Gerard, and he has someone we both love. I can't live on knowing we can never have her back." I said as I sobbed into his shoulder.
"It's alright we will just wait for his call and demand that we speak to her, make sure everything is alright. Then we will go on with the plan." Gerard cooed
in my ear.
"Everything will be alright Frank, I promise." Gerard said as I felt his warm tears fall onto my shoulder.