I Never Wanted This Lifestyle for Her

-Part Thirteen-

Image

---

*Gerard's POV*

We took the rest of the tour off, due to JJ.
We had to devote our time into searching for her and gaining as much money as we could.
The fans actually all understood, and they even helped by dropping of a dollar or two to our band manager.
Frank was a deep quiet depression sleeping all day and staying in his bunk unless he was hungry or he had to go to the bathroom.
Until one night i couldn't handle hearing him crying and whimpering himself to sleep.
"Frank." I whispered quietly as I crawled into his bed under his sheets wrapping my arms around his frail body.
He didn't respond but nuzzled himself into me crying harder.
He didn't have to say anything for me to tell why he was hurting so much, just by his body actions i can tell everything.
"Shh, Frank it's going to be okay." I cooed into his ear as I stroked the hair away from his red wet puffy eyes.
"How can you say that so confidently Gerard? She's still out there and is probably in the hands of a killer!" Frank exclaimed.
"Because, he can't touch her. He is too much of a pussy to put his life on the line to touch her. Because I believe Frank. You need to stay with me, none of this is you're fault. We will get her back, I promise." I said as I held him tightly as he wiped his reamining tears on my shirt.
"I love you Gerard." He whispered as I watched him doze off into his sleep.
"I love you too Frankie." I whispered quietly as I felt myself slip into sleep also.

*Frank's POV*

I woke up to my cell phone ringing loudly.
I searched my pockets and finally found it and fumbled to answer it not caring what the number was.
"H-Hello?" I mumbled into the phone as i cleared my throat.
"Have my money Iero?" I heard a man's deep voice say.
"Yes, now where is my daughter?" I shot back as I lifted myself off of my pillow.
"Here, talk to him." I heard his voice boom as i heard shuffles and whimpers from the other end.
"D-Daddy?" I heard JJ ask as I heard her trembling voice through the phone.
I knew she was scared, just by her shakey voice and her whimpering.
"JJ, are you alright." I asked as I saw Gerard's eyes flutter open.
"Y-Yea daddy." She sighed from the other end.
"I love you baby." I said before i heard her start crying and heard her dad tell her to shut up.
I felt anger but i let up when Gerard put his hand on my shoulder.
"Meet me by the nearest mall, if you look to your right you might be able to find it." He said mocking me in a way.
It made me have a shiver down my spine because he knew exactly where we were and exactly what we were doing.
"8:00 tonight, no funny buisness Iero. And yes you too Mr. Way. Just remeber, I'm always watching." He replied as i heard the line go dead again.