I Never Wanted This Lifestyle for Her

-Part Eighteen-

Image

---

*Frank's POV*

"Gerard JJ is sleeping." I giggled as he pushed me into the door as it closed behind me.
"She won't hear." He growled as he bit my ear lobe making me let out a low moan.
"Daddy?" I heard JJ ask as she knocked on the door.

Gerard sighed heavily as he backed away from me to let me open the door.

"Yes?" I asked as I opened the door to see JJ standing there with her blanket in her left hand lagging behind her and her bear in her right hand dragging his lower left leg on the ground.
"I can't sleep." She said as she rubbed her eyes.
"Go get Daddy." I smiled as I opened the door so she could see Gerard and ran for him dropping her blanket and bear in the process.

She was always closer to Gerard then me, well for the past weeks we've had her.
Yet, she was so much like me.

*Gerard's POV*

"Why can't you sleep?" I asked JJ as she crawled under the covers.
"I'm excited to open presents tomorrow, and I'm not tired." She said muffled as she got lost under the blankets.

Frank grinned and pounced on her tickling her.
She laughed uncontrollably as she messed up the covers, but that's alright.
Frank and I were going to mess up the covers if she didn't come anyways.

"Daddy stop!" She said through fits of laughter making me smile.

Frank stopped and waited for her to find her way out of the mess of blankets and laid next to me.
She popped her head out on the other side of the bed with messed up hair and glaring green eyes at Frank who grinned at her.

"I'm tired." JJ sighed as she hung upside down making the blood rush to her head.
"Come on, you can open your presents tomorrow morning." I said as I picked her up and carried her to her bed.

She found her way in her purple comforter and snuggled in as I kissed her forehead.

"I love you daddy." She whispered as it was getting harder for her to keep her eyes open.
"I love you too." I said as I closed her door and made my way back to my room.
"That's cute." Frank said as he leaned against our bedroom door frame.
"What is?" I asked him as i leaned my head on the door frame wrapping my arms around his waist.
"JJ, and you." He smiled as he laid his head on my chest.
"Aw, I'm cute!" I smiled cheesily as I pushed him gently into our room.
"Yes, and maybe even more then cute." He smiled as he connected his lips with mine.
"I'm tired, and i don't have a bear to cuddle." He said randomly as we parted.
"I'll be your bear to cuddle." I laughed lightly at how corny that sounded.
"Yay!" Frank jumped as he wrapped his arms around me again.
"Down boy, I think we should go to bed. JJ might wake up very early, since its her first Christmas and all." I smiled as I pushed him on the bed climbing on him.
"You call this falling asleep?" He asked me as I started to nip at his neck.
"No but im sure you call it falling asleep." I muttered into his neck.
"More like sexual tension if you ask me." Frank said as he shuddered to my gentle kisses.
"Just go to sleep." I sighed as I crawled off of him getting into my spot on our bed.
"But i can't sleep without my bear." He said as he stuck out his lower lip.
"Come here then." I said as I patted his spot next to me.
"Okay." He said happily as he managed to find his way into my arms, as we fell asleep.