I Never Wanted This Lifestyle for Her

-Part Twenty-Six-

Image

---

Gerard's***POV

"Dad what the fuck is going on?" JJ asked as I hugged her close.
"Look." Ray pointed to the T.V as we all glanced up at the screen.
"This is the man who was put away for life, for kidnapping his own daughter and killing his own wife, 10 years ago. Tonight, we are searching everywhere for him and we need your help." A reporter said as they put a picture of JJ's dad on there.

It made my hands clench looking at his stupid smile.

"What does this have to do with anything?" She asked as everyone looked at her.
"You'e his daughter." Bob said quietly as I felt her arms grip around me.
"He can't be daddy. I know I was adopted but him? I look nothing like him." She said as she buried her head into my chest.
"He is though JJ. Of course you look nothing like him. You look like your mother." I said as she nodded slowly.

She did, look exactly like her mother.
By pictures I've seen at least.

"So, why did you call me home?" She asked.
"We thought it would be better if you were here with us, and not out there where he might find you. He's on the loose JJ and I'm pretty sure his first instinct is to find you." Frank said.
"I'm scared." She whispered as I felt warm tears on my shoulder.
"F-Frank." I stuttered as he took her from my arms.

He was the one who could handle her, not as much as I could.

Frank's***POV

"Shh." I whispered in her ear as I laid with her in her bunk.
"I-I'm sorry." She stuttered as she managed to try and wipe her tears away that wouldn't stop falling.
"It's not your fault." I said as I hugged her closer.
"I'm so sorry for even being born. If I wasn't then none of this would of happened." She said as my heart dropped.
"Don't ever say that JJ. We love you so much. Just sleep, okay?" I said as she nodded.

There was only sniffles before she was asleep.

Bob's***POV ((Next Day))

Mikey, Ray, and I hung out with JJ as she was sleeping and Frank and Gerard went down town to court.
Yea, the basterd wanted her back, and made up a case.
So, we have to watch over JJ, like the usual.

"Hi Boob." JJ said sleepily as she rubbed her eyes and sat down on the couch.
"Hey JJ." I said quietly as she looked around.
"Where are my dads?" She asked as I sighed.
"There down town. There in court JJ. Your real dad has a case, and he wants you back." Mikey said calmly as I couldn't bring myself to tell her.
"There going to lose!" JJ said frantically as she stood up.
"What do you mean?" Ray asked as we all gave her a puzzled look.
"No one trusts gay couples. Even famous people. I'm the key in the whole case so why aren't I down there?" She asked as she paced the room.
"Your dad said to strictly keep you here." I said as she glanced at me.

She went straight into the bathroom, locking it, without saying a word.
Mikey got up to knock on the door before Ray spoke.

"Just give her some time."

Mikey nodded and went back to sitting where he previously was.

JJ's***POV

I stood there looking at myself in the mirror.
The image of a disaster in the making formed.
I looked like a mess.
Eyeliner running and my hair in knots.
I wiped off the eyeliner and looked normal.
No make-up.
I brushed out my hair and it was then as straight as it always is.
The thoughts filled my mind again, me going with that horrible man known as my real dad.
My fists clenched and I slammed it against the wall when a screen fell onto my head.
A Window.

"Is everything okay?" I heard Bob ask through the bathroom door.
"Yea, I just knocked over the trash can." I lied as I pushed open the window.

It was the only way to get out, and I could fit through it.
I took one last look at myself in the mirror then fit my skinny frame through the window and dropped down onto the ground.
I took off down the street in a sprint looking for signs to get to down town.
There's no way in hell I'm living with the devil.