I Never Wanted This Lifestyle for Her

-Part Twenty-Eight-

Image

---

Frank's***POV

JJ sat between Gerard and I while we went back to court.
The jurors came in one by one and took their seats.
One of them had a paper and the judge nodded.

"For the case, White again Iero/Way, we decided this verdict." The women spoke as I grabbed JJ's hand.
"We all agreed she sould stay with whoever she chooses. It's not our choice to choose a child's life. Yet, we agreed she should continue living with Mr. Iero and Mr. Way." She said as there was sighs of relief from people.

A couple of us cheered as a group of people ran through the door.

"Told you Ray." Mikey said smart assedly as Bob, Ray, and Mikey walked towards us.
"JJ, it took us fucking forever to find this place." Bob said as she giggled.
"I can see that Boob." She said as she jumped on him, wrapping her arms around him into a hug.
"I want to talk to my daughter!" He real dad yelled as I tensed up.

I never want him to talk to her, ever.
JJ released from Bob and the room went quiet.
She looked at Gerard then me and walked slowly to over where her dad was standing.
She stood pretty far from him, like he was a stranger.

"I want you to know that I'm sorry-."
"Your not fucking sorry. If you were sorry you would commit suicide, and leave me and my family at peace. I highly doubt you know how it feels to be me right now. I can tell you again, I'll never be your daughter, no matter how many times you say your sorry or even have fucking papers I hate you." She said as I smiled a bit.

I loved this.
She was showing him no pity, even for her real dad.
I turned away to face Gerard until I heard commotion errupt throughout the court.
I turned around again to look at the scene.
JJ was lying on the ground, people were around her side as she didn't move and he had a knife.
I lost my cool right then and there, and before I knew it I tackled him to the ground knocking the knife out of his hand and throwing kicks and punchs.

"Order! Order in the court!" The judge demanded as officers broke us up and put him in handcuffs.

He was screaming random things as he was taken away and I wiped away a trickle of blood from my mouth.
Fucker.
I directed my attention towards Gerard who was now hovering over JJ.
Paramedics ran towards her and put her on a stretcher.
She grabbed my hand lightly and smiled before they ran off.
Bob, Ray, Mikey, Gerard, and I all ran to the hospital after her.
It was just down the street anyways.

Gerard's***POV

We sat in JJ's room as she laid there, sleeping off the pills they gave her.
They told us nothing happened all too bad.
The knife didn't puncture any vital areas and she might be able to get out tomorrow.
At this Frank and I were happy that she was going to be okay, but still worried.
It is the parenting thing to do though, be worried, right?
She looked peaceful though.

"What do you think she's dreaming?" Frank asked quietly as he laid his head on my chest.
"Probably about Blake." I said as he giggled.

I ran my hand through his hair as I closed my eyes.

"Gerard?" Frank asked as I murmured a 'yea.'
"I love you." He said as he buried his head in the crook of my neck.
"I love you too." I said as I felt him kiss my cheek.

I drifted off to sleep.