I Never Wanted This Lifestyle for Her

-Part Three-

Image

---

*Gerards POV* ~A week later~

It was already time to go one tour and I know sure as hell we weren't going to leave JJ behind.
She is to cute to leave behind anyways.
We start warped tommorrow though and at the moment, the only thing I'm worried about is something happening to JJ.
I mean, Warped Tour with all those bigs crowds, crazy people out there and JJ could get lost and seriously injured.
Funny thing is, she is already singing songs with me.
But I keep bleeping out the bad words for her, so she doesn't know those yet.

"What do you think might happen while we are on tour?" Frank asked me as his arms slid around my waist.
"I hope only the best." I said as I kissed him.

We sat there for a minute or two until I saw someone standing at our feet.

"Daddy, can I get kissies too?" She asked as she cletched on to both of our legs.
"Of course." I said as I picked her up and lightly kissed her cheek making her giggle.
"What is weped toor daddy?" JJ asked as she put her head to the side.
"It's Warped Tour, and its just a crazy carnival with music." I said as I put her down.
"Thats what I said daddy weped toor, will it have rides daddy? Will it?!" She asked excitedly as she jumped up and down.
"Yea, little one, it will have, some types of rides." Frank said as he picked her up and confused himself in his own words.
"Will I be able to ride them daddy?" She asked him as she smiled really big.
"They are only for big kids JJ." Frank said as he put her down in her high chair.
"I am a big girl daddy, I pwomise I'll be a good girl." She pleaded as I saw some tears come into her eyes.
"Alright maybe some, if there is any." Frank said under his breath.
"Yay!" JJ cheered as she almost threw her macoroni cheese across the room.
"Baby eat your food so we can load up the tour bus." I told her as I watched her pick at her food.
"Alright." She sighed as she picked up the little fork and ate away.