I Never Wanted This Lifestyle for Her

-Part Thirty-One-

Image

---

Frank's***POV

"Mr. Iero. Mr Iero." I heard someone repeat as I woke up to five heads spinning around.

I finally focused and one head appeared of a man in a white jacket, supposedly the doctor.

"Y-yea." I stuttered as I laid there.
"Can we talk to you outside?" He asked as he glanced at JJ who was sleeping next to me.
"Sure." I said as I got up as quietly and softly as I could.
"You and Mr. Way are married correct?" He asked me as I felt concerned.

I didn't feel the need to be mad at him if this was about him.

"Yes." I said as he nodded.

He was looking down at a folder that I had a chance to glance at too, with Gerard's name on it.

"Mr. Iero, Mr. Way has gotten in an accident, we think due to alcohol. The driver of the other car survived also, but she may be putting charges against Mr. Way." The doctor said as it felt like i couldn't breath.

Gerard in an accident, due to alcohol?
I shouldn't of let him go.

"Would you like to go see him?" The doctor said as I nodded.

My head was dizzy and my legs felt like jelly as I walked, but I had to see him.
He was hooked up to machines, like JJ was and had a bandage around his head.
He had a breathing mask over his face to support his breathing, as I took a seat in the chair beside his bed.
I took my hand in his, carressing it wanting him to wake up.
I needed to see his hazel eyes again.

"He probably won't wake up till tommorrow." The doctor said as I nodded slowly.

I was all alone.
JJ and Gerard were in the hospital.

JJ's***POV

My bed was cold on the other side where Frank was supposed to be laying, but apparently he wasn't laying there.
Blake was still asleep, which I thought was cute.
I looked around to see if Gerard or Frank were sitting around, but they weren't there.
I glanced at Blake again who was just opening his eyes and I let out a giggle.
He smiled and stretched.
I watched as his shirt lift up past his belly button.
I exhaled and looked away trying to hide my blushing.
I guess he didn't notice I was staring because he just yawned after he put his shirt back down.

"JJ?" A doctor asked from the doorway.

'I hate you.' I said in my head, but smiled politely at him.

"That's my name." I said as he nodded.
"You are in pretty good condition. If you want we can lend you some crutchs, to ease the pain. We'll prescribe some pain pills just for you also." He said as I nodded to everything he was saying.
"Okay. So, I can get out today?" I asked as he nodded.
"A nurse will be here in a minute or two to give you your clothes and to take everything out of you okay?" He said as I murmured and 'okay'.
"Here you are darling." A red headed lady said as she handed me my pants and the shirt I was stabbed in.
"Oh, that's right you father gave me this shirt for you instead of that one, and a Pete Wentz wanted me to give this to you." She said as she handed me a band tee of My Chemical Romance, and a sweater, from Pete.

I looked at Blake and smiled.

"Thanks." I said to the nurse as she smiled and started taking the little things off of my arms.
"This might sting a little, how old are you JJ?" She asked me as I gave her a confused look.

She put her hand on the IV that was stuck in my arm and gently pulled it out.

"Ow, 13." I said as I looked away.
"Favorite color?" She asked, trying to distract me.
"G-green." I stuttered as she put a band-aid on the spot where the IV once was.
"You did good." She said as I looked at my arm.
"For your first time at least." She said as I nodded in agreement.
"Now, you can go change if you like, I will be back with your prescription." She said as I got up and went into the bathroom.

I closed it lightly and slipped out of the hospital gown I was in.

"Damn." I breathed out as I got a good look at the cut on my stomach.

It was starting to bruise around the edges, and my stomach was a little pink from the bruising.
I slipped on my pants and band tee and lightly put my sweater on.
I opened the door to see the nurse again, with a little bag.

"There are your pills. Take these for now, they will ease the pain you may be having now. And here are your crutchs." She said as I put my pills in my sweater pocket and took the crutchs from her.
"Just pretend you have a broken leg, it will be easier for your stomach." She said as i nodded.
"Do you have any idea where my parents are?" I asked.
"Room 224. I don't know what reasons, but they are in there." She said as I said a 'thank you' and Blake held the door open for me.

The room was just down the hall way.
Blake opened the door for me again, to the other room and I almost dropped my crutchs.
Gerard was laying in the hospital bed.

"D-dad." I stuttered as I walked to Frank.
"He's okay JJ." Frank said as I flung my arms around him, beginning to cry.
"H-how can you say that? He's in a hospital bed for crying out loud!" I said as he held me close.
"Trust me." He said as I nodded and laid in his arms.
"He's too strong to leave us JJ." Frank reassured me as I buried my face into his chest.
"JJ, maybe you and Blake should go hang out some where." Frank said as I wiped my tears on his shirt.
"Are you sure?" I asked as he nodded.
"Yea, you two need to get out. Gerard won't wake up till tommorrow anyways." Frank said as I looked at Blake.

His smile was gleaming brightly as I nodded.

"Ray, Bob, and Mikey are at the tour bus if you need or want to go there." Frank said as I stood up off of him.
"Alright." I said as I hugged him.

He gave me 10 dollars and Blake and I were on our way out of the hospital.

"I'm sorry." Blake said as I shook my head.
"I trust me dad. He said everything was alright. So there is nothing to be sorry about." I smiled warmly at him.

We got into the elevator and I looked at the gold lining of it showing off my reflection.
I looked horrible.
An absolute(sp?) mess.
I put my hood on and looked away from the walls.

"You look beautiful." Blake said randomly as I blushed.
"Thanks." I said as he nodded.

We walked out into the parking lot, and I all of a sudden felt lost.
I didn't know the way around Chicago, well most of it.

"I want to show you something." Blake said as he took my hand and pulled me along with him.

I smiled an followed him through streets and past alleyways till we entered a cemetary.
Frank use to take me to these all the time, so I could talk to my mom, and for us to just talk.
I looked around and noticed this place seemed different.
The autumn leaves twirled differently here then New Jersey.
Flowers were a bloom, even in the Fall.
Pink petals flew around everywhere making it a dream land.

"I love this place." Blake murmured as I nodded in agreement.

He walked a little down towards the end of the cememtary where it showed a forest, kind of.
There was a pond seperating the 'forest' and the cemetery.

"Wow." I said as there were swans and geese on the pond, striding through the water.
"Beautiful huh?" Blake asked as i smiled at him.

I looked down and we were still holding hands, and I didn't even notice.

"Sorry." Blake apologized as he noticed what I was staring at, and he pulled away.

I wish he hadn't, but i didn't fight with him.

"It's okay." I said as he blushed.

I looked on the ground, making sure it was good for me to sit down on.
I sat down on the hard pavement, watching Blake follow my action.

"Ever had a boyfriend?" Blake asked as I quirked an eyebrow at him.
"No, parents are over protective. Plus I haven't met anyone like you." I said, well it really slipped out but it was what I was thinking.

He looked at me and smiled as my eyes widened and I covered my mouth.

"That's cute." He said as I shook my head and pulled my hoodie over my face.
"Aww, come out." He said as he placed a hand on my shoulder.

His touch made me quake as tried to hide from him.
I pulled my hood off and laid down on the ground instantly.

"Let's talk." He said randomly as he laid down next to me.
"Okay." I replied as my smile matched his.