I Never Wanted This Lifestyle for Her

-Part Forty-

Image

---

JJ’s***POV –Two weeks later.-

“I don’t want you to go.” I whimpered in Blake’s chest as he stroked my hair.
“I’ll be back on New Year’s Eve baby.” He sighed as his other hand rubbed my back.
“That’s in two weeks Blake. I don’t think I can last that long.” I whined as he kissed my cheek.
“I’ll call you every night. And we’ll text like crazy. I’ll be back before you know it.”
He tried to assure me as I tried to hold back my tears.

I don’t know why I was so emotional over him just leaving for two weeks.
But all month we were inseparable.
Now he had to be boarded on a one-way plane to Chicago.

“Flight 101 to Chicago now boarding.” Someone announced over the loud speaker as I began to feel worse.

He’ll be five states away.

“That’s me.” He said lowly as he picked up his messenger bag.

I accidentally let a tear fall as I looked at my feet.
His hand was brought to my chin, lifting it up, and wiping away the tear with his thumb.

“I love you.” He whispered as he kissed me one last time.

I gave him a quick hug before he smiled sadly and left towards his gate.
He looked at me and waved before he boarded the plane.
I slowly waved back as I watched him disappear.