I Never Wanted This Lifestyle for Her

-Part Forty-Two-

Image

---

Blake's**POV

"Mom, can I spend Christmas with uncle Pete, please?" I begged for the hundredth time.
"Alright, alright. Just for this year though Blake." She sighed as she rubbed her temple.
"If he even wants you for Christmas Blake. Call him, and ask before I drop you off." She said as I jumped for joy and ran to my room to pack.

Pete never minded if I stayed with him.

She soon dropped me off at Pete's house as Hemingway ran out to the driveway.

"Hey Hem." I cooed as I rubbed behind his ear.
"Where's Pete?" I asked as he barked at his owner's name being said.
"Hey Blake." I heard Pete's voice sound from the doorway.
"Thought you'd be here soon. Come in." He motioned as I walked up the walkway with Heminway following close behind.

Once I was settled in my pajamas and a hot cup of cocoa on the couch, we sat there in silence till I broke it.

"I want to ask you a big favor. It can be the only Christmas present I get even." I started as he smirked.
"Ask away."
"On the 23rd, you guys are playing a Christmas show at the House Of Blues, right?" I asked as he nodded.
"I think I have the best Christmas present for someone very special in mind..."

-Sorry It's Uber Short. I Promise To Update More Throughtout The Summer. ( :-