I Never Wanted This Lifestyle for Her

-Part Forty-Three-

Image

---

JJ's**POV

"Blake!" I basically screamed into the phone as I answered it.
"Hello to you too baby." He laughed as I smiled.
"How are you?" He was quick to ask as I sighed.
"Okay, I suppose. I finished the Harry Potter series. All six books. So I started cooking with daddy lately." I explained as he laughed again.
"I'm spending Christmas with Pete." He said matter-of-factly as I smirked.
"I'm not sure where I'm spending my Christmas." I frowned, even though he couldn't see me.
"Oh really.." He trailed of as I could hint something was up.
"Yeah really." I played along, pushing it aside.

I don't want to blow a surprise, if anything was going to happen.
I heard mumurs between him and Pete in the backround as he gave a sigh.

"Hey, I have to go do something, but I'll call you later okay? I love you." He said as my heart fluttered at those three words.
"Okay, you don't have to call me if you don't have enough time Blake. I can manage." I replied, making sure he felt like he didn't have to do something he didn't want to.
"Well I won't be able to manage." He replied as I giggled.
"Alright then, well I love you too. And have fun doing whatever your doing." I told him as he exchanged a goodbye and I hung up.

Blake's**POV

"What about this one?" Pete asked as he picked up a red and black guitar.
"Do you think you can get Decaydance to put their logo on there?" I asked him as he laughed and nodded.
"So this one?" He asked as I looked around the store once more.
"Yeah." I nodded as he made his way to the cashier and bought it while I looked around some more.
"Let's go kid." Pete said as he was heading towards the front door.
"Thanks, for buying it." I said as he grinned and got in the driver's seat.
"No problem. I'd always buy you something if you wanted it, or should I say your lover something." He said as he started the car and I blushed.
"Well, I'm glad you and the guys are putting this together for me. Well for her. It means a lot Pete." I told him as he nodded.
"Forget about it." He said, trying to sound like someone in a mob.
"Oh god, not this again." I replied as he just laughed at my remark.

Frank's**POV

"Whatever you do, don't tell her Gerard." I warned as he just laughed.
"Fine fine. She asked me earlier though, what am I supposed to say when she asks me again?" He asked as I sighed.
"Tell her we're visiting grandma and grandpa or something." I replied.
"Well what if she thinks we are going to go see grandma and grandpa?" He asked again as I laughed at his sillyness.
"That's what she's supposed to think hun." I told him as I kissed his cheek.
"Are you sure this is a good idea Frank?" He asked as he kissed my jaw and neck, waiting for me to answer.
"If she doesn't see him soon Gerard she's going to go crazy. Plus, let them spend their first Christmas together." I said as I kissed his cheek again.
"True." He said as his arms wrapped tighter around my waist.
"Dad!" I heard JJ shriek from downstairs as I got off of Gerard's waist and hurried down the stairs as Gerard was close behind me.
"H-he won't wake up." She said as tears fell around her and her dog we got her ten years ago.
"Gerard." I said as he took JJ in his arms and I went towards where her dog laid motionless.

I shook him gently, but nothing would make him come back from the dead.
I rubbed my face and picked up the lifeless dog and took him to the backyard.
What else was I supposed to do?
I covered him up, untill JJ figured out what she wanted to do with him.
This is just what we needed before Christmas.

---

Wanted you guys to see this also. :].

http://www.youtube.com/v/kaqcumwArFg