I Never Wanted This Lifestyle for Her

-Part Fourty-Eight-

Image

Gerard’s---POV

“Merry Christmas sugar.” I purred in Frank’s ear as I buried my head in his neck with two days to go till Christmas while we laid in Bob’s guest room bed.

Even though it felt a lot like Christmas already.

“Merry Christmas to you too babe.” He murmured back as he wrapped his arms around my middle.

Oh gosh did I love this man.
He is my everything.
Even though you shouldn’t give up everything to one person, because if they do leave, you’d end up with nothing.
He still is my everything.
If he did ever decide to leave me, I’d be lost without him.
I wouldn’t know what to do, and I’d have no reason to breath anymore.
From day one, he was all I ever wanted.
When I first looked into his hazel eyes, I knew from there I was falling.
And I fell hard.
Every time I look into those hazel eyes of his, I fall all over again.
His melting touch.
His breath-taking smile.
His laugh, that’s like music to my ears every time I hear it.
He is one amazing little man.
And I have never loved anyone else as much as I have loved this man right here in my arms.

“Gerard..” He started as my attention was directed towards him again.
“Yes?”
“I think-I think that we should get re-married.” He told me.

I smiled at this thought.
This time, we would have JJ there and our family if we wanted.
Instead of just running and getting married on our own.

“Baby, are you asking me to marry you again?” I asked as he smirked.
“Maybe.” He replied as I kissed him hard on the mouth.
“Today is going to be a great day.” I thought aloud as I threw the covers off myself and climbed out of bed, and headed to the bathroom.
“Where do you think your going?” Frank asked as he followed me into the bathroom.

We both giggled uncontrollably as we touched and kissed as we took a shower.
I felt like a teenager all over again.
Touching and exploring like when we first met.
I kissed him hard on the mouth again as his tongue made his way into my mouth.
I smiled and pulled his wet body close to mine.

Blake’s---POV

I watched JJ as she stood on her tippie toes to grab a cereal box off the top shelf in a cupboard.
I watched as her shirt slowly rose over her belly button and I exhaled a breath I didn’t know I was even holding.

“Crap!” She said, obviously frustrated by her height.
“Let me help you.” I smiled as I lifted her up to grab cheerios of the very top shelf.
“That was a waste of energy!” I complained as she quirked an eyebrow.
“What, are Honey Nut Cheerios not good enough for you?” She asked mew as I shook my head in a pout.

Like a little kid.
She smiled and rolled her eyes at me pouring her and me a bowl, even through my protests.
I noticed how little cereal she had poured herself, but ignored it.
I didn’t want us to get into a stupid little argument, if that, with two days till Christmas.
I watched as she barely ate what was in her bowl and pondered on her actions.
What If she was sick?
Yeah, that could be it.
I mean, who wants to eat when they’re sick?
Not me.
She suddenly laid her head on my shoulder, and I laid on her, and with that, I never let it cross my mind again.

JJ’s---POV

“Let’s go somewhere.” Blake said abruptly as I was sprawled out on the couch.
“Ergh.” I murmured as I rolled onto the ground.
“Please.” He pushed as I stuffed my face into his thigh.
“Okay.” I gave in as he played with my hair again.
“You’re messing up my curls.” I pouted as he pulled at my curls that took forever to curl, some more.
“Let’s go, we’re gonna be late.” He said as I stood up and slipped on my flats.
“Late? Late for what?” I asked as he just smiled.
“You’ll see.” He said as he help up my coat.

Maybe he made reservations at a restaurant or something of the sort.
Maybe a surprise party.
I was getting rather excited as I waited by the door, looking at the mirror.
Seeing the image of myself made me blink twice.
I looked actually pretty.
My make-up complimented my outfit I was wearing, and my curls fell at all the right places around my face.
I smiled at myself as Blake came around and wrapped his arms around my tummy.

---

We arrived at The House Of Blues on North Dearborn Street.
I looked up at the car lot standing taller then I could see, right next to where we were heading.
There was a line wrapped around the corner to god knows where as Blake and I walked past them all.
He showed a security guard a pass of some sort, and we walked to the back of the place, past big groups of people.
Some eating, most drinking.
Then we walked into a secluded room, where there was a stage set up and people talking loudly, waiting for the act.
He showed another security guard the same pass he showed the first one, and we were taken behind the stage.

“What are we doing here?” I asked Blake as he gave me an assuring smile.

He pulled me behind some black curtains where I saw Andy, Pete, Joe, and Patrick hopping around.
Patrick was singing, while Joe was strumming random chords on his guitar.
Pete was doing jumping jacks with Andy as I raised an eyebrow.
I smiled as I finally understood what this was.

“Whoa.” I breathed as I looked past the stage curtains and saw the people I passed by on my way here, standing in front of the stage.

I stepped back a little as Blake put his hand on the lower part of my back.

“Just watch.” He whispered in my ear as Patrick, Andy, Joe and Pete ran on to a stage to a crowd of screaming people.

As the show started, I stood there amazed at being able to see this, with a different band, and not just my parents.

“We’re only liars, but we’re the best. We’re only good for the latest trend. We’re only good so you can have almost famous friends. Besides we’ve got such good fashion sense.” I sang along as Blake wrapped his arms around my middle.

I watched in awe as Patrick sang his heart out.
Joe shredded that guitar.
Andy busted up those drums.
While Pete focused on his bass and listened to his best friend sing their lyrics.
After ‘The Carpel Tunnel of Love’ was sung, Blake left to somewhere as he told me to just stay where I was.
I stood there kind of awkwardly as I watched security run around trying to keep the crowd in control.

“I can’t really estimate where to put this strap at where it’s comfortable on you.” Blake said as I turned around and saw him holding a red and black guitar with the Decaydance logo on the side.

I laughed in shock as I shuffled over to him and the guitar.
I fixed the strap as Blake helped me put it over my head.
I smiled and kissed him briefly as I ran my hand over the strings.

“Merry early Christmas love.” He said as I silently thanked him.
“But, that’s not all.” He suddenly said as I paid attention to him.
“Would you be willing to, maybe, play a song, and maybe, sing it also?” He asked me awkwardly was I raised an eyebrow.
“I believe I wouldn’t mind so much.” I mocked him a little as he smiled a little bit.

Pete, Andy, and Joe suddenly came off the stage, sweating and panting a little.

“Aren’t you going to go out there?” Joe asked me as I shook my head.
“Babe,” Blake started as I hated the tone of his voice.
“Surprise!” He said cheekily as I pushed him a little.
“Are you telling me you said I was going to play in front of a bunch of a whole people I don’t even know two days before Christmas without my consent?” I asked him as he kind of shrugged.
“How about, we argue later, and you just get out there?” Pete asked me, saving Blake some major chewing out from me.
“Blake told me you’re pretty snazzy at the guitar and you have a range like no motherfucker knows. So, I think you can do this.” He said as we walked out onto the stage where two separate stools were set up, and Patrick was sitting in one.

As Pete left me to my own misery, and made me walk the 2 extra feet by myself, I mistakenly stared out at the crowd, terrified.
Patrick suddenly pulled on my wrist and made me walk and take a seat.
I raised my hand above my eyes, blocking out the stage light.
I felt myself shaking as Patrick whispered what song we were going to play.
I shook my head and told him that I couldn’t do it.
Of course I couldn’t do it.
Look at me.

“Look, I know how hard it might seem. I had stage fright, just like you are right now. After you start playing, and singing, it’ll be amazing. Trust me.” He explained in my ear as I sighed audibly to the audience.

He looked at me expectantly as we set our hands on the fret bars the opening notes started on.
I left my hand take the place of my mind and started to play the notes for ‘Yule Shoot Your Eye Out.’
He looked at me again, but this time with re-assuring eyes.
Oh gosh do I trust you right now Patrick Stump.
I opened my mouth and let the words flow out.
Half the time, my mind was else where as I stared out at the loads of people singing along.
Everything felt so surreal as I sang with pure confidence.
As Patrick as I were playing our duet, I noticed someone was pushing through the crowd to the front.
And, lucky for the pushers, the mobs of people parted willingly.
As the face of the pusher, or should I say pushers, broke through, I saw my parents, followed by Bob.
The smiled at me as I smiled back.
Frank waved a little at me as I winked to acknowledge him.
I felt a boost of confidence with them there.
Even though that should be complete opposite, I took advantage of it and sang the rest of the song.
I hardly remembered what I was doing as the song was over in the blink of an eye and I was in Blake’s arms.

“Shh, baby, you did it.” Blake yelled in my ear over the roar of the crowd.
I hadn’t noticed that I was crying until I saw wet spots all over his shirt.

”Blake-Blake I did it!” I yelled as I jumped excitedly.

I turned back to see where my parents and Bob were, but all I could see were screaming people.
I turned to look at Blake, but I was face to face with Frank.
I grinned and was embraced by his open arms.
I wiped the remaining tears on his shirt as he held me close.
Next was Gerard’s turn, but instead he picked me up like I was little again and spun me around over his head.
I lifted up my feet so I wouldn’t smack anyone in the face as he did this.
I laughed in shock at him being able to hold me like that again, and at how funny we must of looked.

“I told you, you could do it.” He told me as I nodded in agreement.

Yes he did tell me.
And tell me right he did.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's been a while.
Please forgive me.
I worked a while on this little chunk of story.
I still feel insecure about putting it out.
But it's still Valentine's day over here on the west coast.
And I feel like spreading the love.
Happy Valentine's Day.
Or, Singles Awareness Day.
(:
Please leave comments so I can stop feeling so insecure |:
Thank you = D.

LGFUAD, JJ<3.

P.S;; Lack of updates are due to business of life. Everyone is busy at some point in their life. Or all of their life. Mine seems like most of my life. I promise so much more for the story soon. When the storm passes. [Metaphorically speaking.] I do write more for this story every day in school, and whenever I get the time. I spend most of my days thinking of what I'm going to do for this story, and I'm pretty content with the future. This story will have a sequel, I am now announcing. Sooner or later. I'm debating on whether writing a story about Frank and Gerard and how the got to the point to where they were at the very beginning of this story. What do you think? There is already a sequal [Like I've said]. Yet, I want your say in this. I'm not writing this story for myself. :]