I Never Wanted This Lifestyle for Her

-Part Forty-Nine-

Image

JJ's---POV

"Bob is gonna be an old man!" I pranced around him in a circle, tormenting him.
"Forty is not old!" Bob huffed as I laughed and shook my head.
"And when they get older, they're in denial." I stated as he grabbed me, right then and there, and threw me over his right shoulder.

Throughout this process, I screamed and kicked, and threw cheap punches as his back.

"This looks like a good spot for you." He said cheekily as I was thrown into his freezing pool.

I came swimming up, gasping for air, and trying to clench onto anything near me.
His hysterical laughing drew the attention of my parents, Ray, and Mikey from within the house.

"What did you do?" Frank asked Bob as Gerard and Mikey helped me out of the pool.
"The question is what did SHE do." Ray answered for him as he pointed at me.
"She needs to not make fun of old people." Bob said in between fits of laughter.
"I t-thought forty w-wasn't old-d." I glared at him, as my teeth chattered against each other.
"It isn't." Gerard and Ray spoke up, as I laughed.
"I have no time to resolve this." Frank shook his head as he caught Bob off guard and pushed him into the pool.

Now I was the one laughing hysterically as Mikey wrapped a towel around me and ran back inside to get another one for Bob, I assumed.

"Okay children, no more throwing of each other in the freezing pool." Gerard scolded as Bob got out of the pool himself.
"Tap-Taps on first shower!" I announced as I ran by Mikey, who had, as I assumed, gotten another towel for Bob.

Frank's---POV

I stood back and watched employees from the airport we were at, load everyone's suitcases in the plane.
My nose was pressed up against the glass, like a child looking into a candy story.

"We have company." Gerard murmured to me as a couple of girls walked up to Ray, and asked for an autograph and all.

I watched as a short, frail girl go up to JJ and ask for her to take a picture with her.
I listened and watched for her reaction.

"S-sure." She stuttered as the short girl's friend took a picture of them both.
"Picture perfect." Her friend announced as I smirked.
"Alright girls, let's go." One of their mothers announced as JJ waved bye to them.
"Fifteen seconds of fame is different, ain't it?" I asked bouncing up to her.
"Yeah, it is. How do they know me?" She asked.

I wasn't sure if she was asking me, of herself.

"Well, you are our daughter. There isn't a lot out there that our fans don't know about. Even our flaws." I explained.

It sounded kind of morbid, but it was the bare naked truth.

"Now I know how it feels to be bothered in an airport, where next?" She said sarcastically as I laughed.
"Knock on wood." I told her fast as we looked around for wood.
"Damn you!" She snorted as I looked at her and her eyes got big.

She fell onto the ground laughing as I followed her down.

"What are you doing to my girlfriend?" Blake asked me as we were both rolling around on the ground still.
"Way to not make a scene." Bob told us as the laughter died down.

Now we were just holding our stomach's.
We stood up casually, pretending like we never were rolling around on the ground.
I love times like these.

JJ's---POV

Blake's phone went off, and his ring tone was my voice singing.
It was that night at the House Of Blues.
He laughed as he answered his phone as my face felt hot from embarrassment.
I watched as Blake's smile faded and he talked lowly to whoever was on the other line.
He turned around and walked slowly towards the windows.
I followed him, to see if he was alright and to find out what was going on.
He hung up the phone without a goodbye and sat on the ground, not even acknowledging that I was there.

"My parent's are getting a divorce." He said dryly as I took a seat next to him.
"He wants partial custody of me too." He spit out, before I could say anything to him.
"They've come to a conclusion to split up their time with me, by each month." He shook his head as my hand found his.
"That's not their fucking decision!" He whispered angrily.

I watched as frustrated tears fell from behind his eye lids.
I pulled him into my chest, and he laid there for however long it took them to call our flight overhead.
A small sob broke from his throat as he tried to stop crying.
I kissed him lightly on the side of his head as we got up.
He pulled his hood up and put his sunglasses on to hide himself from the world.
I smiled sympathetically as his hand intertwined with my own, seeking for help.
We walked swiftly onto the plane heading to California, without anyone asking for a picture or autograph, and got seated next to the window.
He sat in the window seat, automatically putting his head right next to it.
He still kept a hold of my hand as he laid their, motionless as the plane began to leave Chicago behind.

"What happened?" Mikey silently asked to the other side of me.
"His parents, are separating." I told him as he nodded grimly.

He didn't need to know all the facts, did he?
Maybe he already knew, from my dad.
But if he didn't, maybe I just don't want to surprise him with it.
Mikey stopped talking to me and turned around to talk to his brother.
I felt so useless in this.
My own boyfriend, and best friend needed me, and I could do nothing for him.
I decided to fall asleep.
To waste the day away with unneeded sleep.

Gerard's---POV

"I think we should go bowling." I said at the table we were all crowded around, eating our dinner.
"Bowling, eh?" Bob repeated as I nodded.
"That sounds like fun." JJ said as a noodle fell from her chin, and I watched as Blake gave a small smile behind his much covered face.
"Then bowling it is." Bob confirmed as everyone gave small agreeing nods, around the table.

---

After dinner we went to Moreno Valley Bowling Center off of Alessandro Boulevard and started to head inside.
We were stopped again by a group of six or seven girls and guys asking all of us for a picture of an autograph, or a combination of the two.
I watched again as JJ was ambushed by more than one person at a time.
She took pictures with each one individually, and then all of them as a big group.
As it all seemed to clear out, I shook my head.
Oh man, oh man, how I never wanted her to go through that.
Not even once.
She's gone through it now, twice in one day.
What is this world coming to?
Shit, what is my parenting coming to?

"Bro, come on, your on Frank's two-man team." I noticed that I was still standing on the curb as they were all inside.

I was handed my bowling shoes as I watched Frank enter everyone's names in to the three lanes we had.

"Dad! Let me do it." JJ whined as he put his butt out to block her from the key pad.

I smiled as I pulled off my shoes and put on the funky bowling shoes.

"We are so going to own you." JJ pointed at Frank as he laughed maniacally.
"Watch and learn daughter." He said as he went first and knocked down nine out of the ten bowling pins.
"Lucky shot." She shrugged as Frank rolled his eyes, and hit the last pin down, earning him a spare.
"Are you gonna play babe?" Frank turned around and asked, as I thought about it.
"Maybe next game hun. I'm just not feeling it at the moment." Was my lame excuse to get out of it.

To think more about how much I didn't want JJ exposed to this cruel world, rather then forget about it.
Frank nodding, but I knew he wasn't satisfied.
As Frank, JJ, and surprisingly enough, Blake played on, Mikey came and say by me after it was his turn during his game with Ray and Bob.
I knew this was the part where he would ask what was wrong and I'd say nothing, and the conversation would end sooner or later.
But he said nothing.
He got up and bowled his turn, but he still said nothing when he came back and sat next to me.
The tenstion within myself was building up.
It's not like I needed to tell anyone my thoughts and feelings.
I've kept them bottled up before.
But him, just getting up to take his turn, and come back and sit down quietly was driving me insane.
I bit my nails as he came back and sat down again.

"Can I talk to you?" I finally asked him as he came back to sit down again.

He smirked at me and replied with a yes.

"What do you think about JJ getting attention all of a sudden? Do you think she's okay with it? What if this is all my fault.." I trailed off in thought.
"Obviously, your frustrated with the fact that she has people all over her too, like us. Your also blaming yourself for this happening. Honestly, what I think, is that she's okay with it. I mean, she was timid at first, cause it was new to her. But, she seems to handle it all, pretty well. Maybe you should talk to her about it." Mikey assumed, opinonated, and told me all about what he thought.
"I should talk to her, hm." I said as he agreed with what he said, not even a minute ago.
"Maybe I should just forget about it." I said lamely as he shook his head and bowled his turn, yet again.
"We both know you can't do that Gee." He said as he returned to his seat right next to me.
"Yeah, I know." I sighed in defeat as my brother, my own flesh and blood could see right through me.

I watched as JJ jumped up in excitement, with the last turn she had, she had gotten a strike, winning the game, leaving Frank to fret around.

"You did get owned!" JJ pranced around, taunting him (she is so good at doing this) as he smiled and nodded.
"I wish this could last forever." I murmured quietly to myself, as I was left alone by Mikey as he bowled his last turn.
♠ ♠ ♠
I updateddd.
Yay, anyone?
(:
I want more comments por favor.
I still don't know what you guys want me to do.
About me writing a story about Gee, and Frank before this story, right when this story begun.
Anyone?
I'm already making a sequel, I still think.
I hope you liked this update.
I know it took nearly a month, but I'm still busy.
Please comment if you read.
Even if it's a small comment, I am much thankful.