I Never Wanted This Lifestyle for Her

-Part Fifty-Four-

Image

---

JJ’s---POV

At that little “get together” there wasn’t much then that one girl I sat next to in English class, trying to make me irritated.
As soon as Quinn and I arrived, we left, courtesy of his mom driving us around.
Quinn and I sat in the backseat of his mother‘s car as we both stared at the street lights and big houses passing by.
I decided to call Gerard and asked how late I could stay out.
“How bout pacific time?” I played as he just laughed at me when he said I had to be home before midnight.

“Where to now kiddies?” Marie asked as Quinn looked at me expectantly.

“Ice cream?” Marie perked up as there was silence for a moment.
“Sure.” Quinn answered for the both of us as I smiled at him.

I noticed the radio playing lowly as a familiar song came on.
I started singing along softly, hoping that the heater would drown out my voice.

“She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb in a shape of an "L" on her forehead..” Quinn looked at me as I didn’t sing the other verse, and he started singing it in a normal voice, apparently not caring if he sounded bad or not.
“Well the years start coming and they don’t stop coming, fed to the rules and I hit the ground running. Didn’t make sense not to live for fun, your brain gets smart, but your head gets dumb. So much to do, so much to see, so what’s wrong with taking the back streets? You’ll never know if you don’t go, you’ll never shine if you don’t glow.” He sang as I decided to not care as well, and joined him in singing the chorus, loudly.
“Hey now, you’re an all-star, get your game on, go play. Hey now, you’re a rock star, get the show on, get paid. And all that glitters is gold. Only shooting stars break the mold.” We sang together as his mom laughed and shook her head at us as we pulled into a local Dairy Queen that served ice cream, fast food, and other junk.

After the three of us ordered our ice cream cones, and took a seat comfortably in a booth, Marie striked up a casually mother-to-son’s-friend conversation.

“So, you moved here just recently or..?” She asked as I licked a little indent at the top of my ice cream.
“Well no, technically, I’ve always had a house here, just I was never there.” I explained as I could sense that she didn’t understand.
“My fathers, they play in this band called My Chemical Romance, and they travel the world, and I’m always with them. We just go to the house when we're off for a month or so. But right now, I don’t know when we’re going to go back on the road.” I said as I licked a droplet of vanilla ice cream that was making it way down my fingers.
“Oh I see now.” She said, genuinely interested as she ate her own ice cream.
“You said..Fathers?” She asked cautiously as I nodded.
“My dad, Frank, and my other dad, Gerard, have been married for quite a while now.” I mumbled, as I anticipated her reaction of her son hanging out with me.
“Ah, it’s not every day you see a gay couple so famous adopting.” She said nonchalantly as this made me giggle.
“I guess they just felt like having a kid running around.” I shrugged as I started nibbling my ice cream cone.
“Oh well, that’s very nice.” She smiled as she glanced at Quinn and they had that mother to son connection going on, that I would of never picked up, even if I tried.
“Let’s get you home hun.” Marie said as I looked at my watch, and noticed it was almost midnight by now.

As we pulled up to my house, I took a moment to say my thank-yous.

“Thank you so much for the rides, to everywhere, and the ice cream Mrs. Dunn. And Quinn, thank you for inviting me, even if that get together was kind of lame.” I laughed as I was standing outside the car door.

He laughed, and agreed quietly.

“Good night.” I smiled as I shut the door, and ran into my house, to a room full of old men.

I laughed as Bob was shouting vulgar language at the television as Ray was kicking his ass at Mortal Kombat.

“Fuck that game, my controller is rigged!” He accused as no one noticed I was there, yet.
“I bet you if you used the other controller, and I used yours, I would still own you.” I smiled as he turn around and glared at me.
“Come fucking try it, princess.” He smirked as I walked up and snatched the controller from his hands.

I sat down on the ground, and picked Mileena to dominate him.
I mean, who wouldn’t own with Sai?

“Stop that.” He whined as I kept on using special moves on him, and he hadn’t even hit me once.

He kept on pressing random buttons as I laughed at him.

“Finish him.” The deep voice said as I laughed at his sulking, and did a fatality on him.
“Flawless.” The voice said again as it showed my character laughing with blood running down her chin.
“Round Two.” The deep voice said as Bob glared at me, and then went to kick me.

This time, he was pressing buttons, before I could, and dominated.
But, he wasn’t flawless, like I was.

“This is it JJ. Final round. Are you ready to see who wins?” He asked me as I just grinned at him, and sliced him, with one of the sai my character possessed.
“Cheap shot!” He accused as he took a couple jabs at me.
“Ah, JJ!” Frank said excitedly as he ignored that Bob and I were playing a game, and came running towards us, tripping over the cords in the process, shutting off the game.
“Oops.” He said quietly as he untangled his feet from the cords, and ignored our groans.
“JJ!” He said again as he flung himself at me in a hug.
“How much have you had to drink?” I asked him as he just laughed and nuzzled my head.
“Apparently, quite too much.” Bob butted in as he started to clean up the game systems.

“Did you drug him dad?” I asked Gerard as he came down the stairs.
“Of course not.” He said before he headed into the kitchen.
“Go follow dad.” I said as I pushed him lightly, but enough to get him off of me.
“Fine I’ll just follow him.” He mumbled exactly what I just told him to do.

I shook my head and stood up, a Brian was heading towards the front door with Mikey trailing a bit behind.
I rant and gave them both a hug, without words, they left.
Ray and Bob were the next to leave, and with Bob I jumped on his back.

“You planned out Frank doing that, didn’t you? Just cause you knew I would own you at that stupid game. How low can you get Boob?” I joked around as I pretended to choke him.
“Oh yeah, just cause I knew you were going to challenge me when you got home.” He smarted back as he stood outside our front door.
“Yes you did.” I laughed at him as he just stood there and glared.
“Good bye Boob.” I said as I slammed the door in his face.
“Oh, not cool.” Gerard murmured behind me as he opened the door back up, and gave Bob a hug.
“Oh wow, your lame.” I mumbled, and walked away to my room.

I shut my door lightly and peeled off my clothes, feeling the brisk air hit my skin.
I stood in front of my vanity and stared at my body and brushed my hand against my ribs which were protruding.

“Gross.” I whispered as I pulled at the fat clinging to my body.

Which was barely any, but if I kept eating all that ice cream, it’ll amount up, sooner or later.

“JJ?” Someone asked from the door way, without knocking, and instantly stared at my ribs.
“Holy shit.” Gerard breathed as he came in and shut the door behind him.

Some may feel embarrassed by being half naked in front of their dad, but I am not.
I cast my eyes away from his gaze and pulled on my pajama pants that I had to tie tightly at the waist so they wouldn’t fall off.
I began searching for my shirt next, and saw that he was holding it.
It forced me to have to look into his eyes.
“I never thought you were that skinny.” He nearly whispered as I pulled my shirt on.
“I’m not that skinny.” I denied as I pulled my hair up.
“Your only skin and bones JJ.” He tried to reason with me as I climbed into my bed.
“Maybe I’m just supposed to be this way.” I fought back lamely as he sighed in defeat.
“Good night JJ.” He finally said, turning out my light, and finally leaving.

I wasn’t that skinny, was I?
Maybe skinny, but not skinny enough.
And I was going to be skinny.
Even if that meant I was just skin and bones.
I’ll make it.
I will, I will.
♠ ♠ ♠
Erm, I hope you like the visuals.
I'm trying to get better at them (:
UHM, about the picture where the girl is half naked or whatever..That IS NOT what she is wearing..Just what her ribs and hip bones look like..Get it? (:
I hope this suffices >.<.
40 subscribers and barely any comments!
Change that! :DD