Thoughts From A Writer and An ADHD Teenager

Who Ever Said That Gender Means All.

Okay so today I was in a discussion with my class, and we got on the topic of males are better than females. Well it's not true, because we both are equal. I hate it when people are all like 'Oh yeah we are better than you in everything.' Well Hello! People are all the same, some people just push themselves harder than others. It's all a matter of self determination, because if you really think about it, people who push themselves in life have a better chance at a successful future.

And then they say that woman spend more money than men do. To be quite frank, it's about the same, but in different categories. We woman spend our money on stuff that's helpful, like cloths, female products, etc. But men spend their money on grills, sound systems for their cars, ganta' accessories, etc. Do you see where I'm going with this. I mean if you really think about it, we have our things that we need, but some people are just really careless with money. I mean do you really need to have a thousand dollar purse? No you don't, just like you don't need to have a pair of Nike's that are brand new and that cost like a hundred dollars and you don't even wear them. It's just sad.

Then comes the big thing of what we look like. It's not that big of a deal, I mean come on. Get a grip on yourself people, it's not about what you look like, it's about who you are, not your wardrobe. It makes my stomach churn thinking of the fact that people have the nerve that woman are just meant to stay at home bare footed and pregnant. We woman have just as many rights as you men, so think about what you say. Because one day it will come back and bite you in the ass. It's just not right, and another thing, what's with the sagging???? What are you trying to prove? That you have a small butt, and you pants can't stay up above your waist.

Try living in the life of a woman, and you will see that we have it harder than men. We have to go through a monthly period, pregnancy, child birth, labor, making the right choices. Okay so guys have to worry about making the right choice, but at least you don't have to worry about a child being inside of your body. And then men don't have to worry about the size of your breasts hurting you when you run, and it does hurt. So think about it. That's all I want to do, think about the stuff I say in these little chapters, and take it into consideration.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments would be mucho great. '0'