Thoughts From A Writer and An ADHD Teenager

We Do Make Sense.

Okay so I know that everyone says that us people with ADD or ADHD don't ever make any sense, but the truth is that we do make sense, you just don't listen to the things we say. And to be honest, it really hurts when no one actually listens to you when you have what we have. Every day we hear about ten to twenty times a day, "You don't make any sense." and it's not that we don't make sense of what we are saying, because we do, but it's more of the factor that what ever it is that we say, people shrug it off like it's no big deal.

OH!! Then comes the thing known as HYPOCRITE! People always say that they hate labels, fakes, and people that are normal, but why do you always label me (smart, annoying, geeky, writer, etc.) and you expect me to actually stay within those boundary lines. Well here's a label for you; Hypocrite. You slap labels all over me, and you are the things that you guys say you hate. Like every times someone does something out of the ordinary, it's automatically considered "Random", but when you say you're random everyday for no apparent reason, you should just consider yourself 'normal', How is it that when ever I do something different out of the blue, like wearing a skirt, everyone freaks out on me. You say you want things to be different, but when I do do something different, you want me to go back to the way I was before.

People always tell me I should wear this, or wear that, but in reality I don't want to. Like the things I like to wear are mismatching converse, pants, shorts, and Capri's, and a t-shirt. So don't tell me what to wear when you already know that it's not what I like wear. And people have never given me a good explanation to why I shouldn't wear my shoes mismatched, it's just what I like, and if you can't accept that then too bad get over it.

Now that that's over, I want to say something about this horrid thing everyone knows as Global Warming. The more people pollute the air, the greater risk every person on the face of the earth is exposed to a life threatening problem. Animals die everyday from global warming, and no one does anything about it! Why? Because people are too stuck up to even care about the small things that matter in life. Without honey bees, life would no longer exist. They are what gives us the girft of food. Everything and everyone would die. The glaciers are melting at a dangerously fast rate, and if something happens (which it will one day) the glacier water will flood into all the oceans, and seas all over the world, flooding billions, no trillions of people, and their homes, America could lose it's gulf states, and it's Atlantic, and maybe Pacific coastal states. Now do you really want that to happen to us? Killing millions of people from the rising sea water? Think about it.