Thoughts From A Writer and An ADHD Teenager

The past.

If you ever really thought about it, the past was the time to be. There wasn't as much violence happening as there is now. When our parents were our age, they could walk three miles to get to school safely. And now a days, you can't even walk around the block without the worry of a sexual predator. And gas prices, don't even get me started on those. Let's just say if gas prices were like what they were back then, no one would ever have an empty tank. It just seems like that now if you try and do anything, you aren't aloud to the lack of trust, and the safe fact that you're safe when you go out. If you really look back at the past, sure things look like they were horrible because back then they didn't have the ipods, playstations, wii's, and the x boxes, but the truth is, is that even though they didn't have any of those things. They did have other ways of keeping themselves entertained. So it was like the fun they had back then was like the dull fun we have now. And yeah sure the whole fashion thing may seem weird, but not really. Fashion revolves!! 'Duh!' and people are like 'Eww!!! That looks gross and out of style' well here's the truth. It is in style, it's slowly making it's way back. And Having the safe knowledge that you're safe is what every parent wants, but now they have to stress even more because of what this world is coming to. It's just sad. People are starving to death. I think that soon there's going to be another depression in the future due to the fact that people spent so much of their money on the high gas prices that they don't have enough money left over to buy groceries for their families. All I ask for my fellow readers is to please stop and think about what my chapters talk about. It could make a big difference if people actually tried to help the earth, instead of trying to destroy it.
♠ ♠ ♠
All of this is true ^^
Comments + Subscribers = Happiness ^,*